leveling spot - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

leveling spot

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 blazeking

blazeking

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 04:26 PM

i'm a lvl 99/4 GX where is a good place to grind at?

#2 antikv

antikv

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1285 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 12:59 PM

try niff 2

#3 MakoStar

MakoStar

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 December 2010 - 08:20 PM

I believe there is a map feature which actually lists the best places to grind for which levels.
Open the Map, and click on the icon in the bottom right of the screen with the magnifying glass...
It will display all you need.

#4 D111

D111

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4543 posts
  • LocationOrlando
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 December 2010 - 04:06 PM

I believe there is a map feature which actually lists the best places to grind for which levels.
Open the Map, and click on the icon in the bottom right of the screen with the magnifying glass...
It will display all you need.

Yes you are right,
By Hiting:
(Ctrl ~)

You will bring up a world map, then in the lower right corner there is a poring. Simply click on him and level ranges will apear on the map. Go to ones that the Highest monster is within 15 levels of your base.

Some good areas for your level are Niff 2, Magmarings, Kobolds, and Glast Hiem Dungeons hunting Anolians(after a few more levels for this one).

#5 MakoStar

MakoStar

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 05:08 AM

Yes you are right,
By Hiting:
(Ctrl ~)

You will bring up a world map, then in the lower right corner there is a poring. Simply click on him and level ranges will apear on the map. Go to ones that the Highest monster is within 15 levels of your base.

Some good areas for your level are Niff 2, Magmarings, Kobolds, and Glast Hiem Dungeons hunting Anolians(after a few more levels for this one).

ooo. ctrl+~ ... !
That's how you bring it up lol. When I see the map exit button, my screen cuts off the "~" in "ctrl+~", so I was wondering what hotkey brought up the map haha!
^.^"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users