• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Vacs

Vacs

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 07:25 AM

Hello Guys! i'm really confused right now because i'm not sure if i should keep going the classic dex/agi build, or go with some other build like falcon+trap build, because pure trap build is not possible anymore due to the amount of agi i have right now, i consider myself pretty noob for this game, so i'm very consufed about if i should keep going the agi/dex build or try something new like falcon+trap??? Some one that has experience on this can you please tell me your opinion!?

Thank you very much for reading this! <3

#2 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 July 2017 - 07:31 AM

There will be resets later on, just have fun or remake if you're really not feeling your current build. If you plan to WoE, hunters are used early on for trapping and inflicting status effects on people.
Agi/dex will carry you all the way to 99.

#3 Ardelle

Ardelle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 129 posts
  • LocationNiflheim
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 06 July 2017 - 08:53 AM

Agi/Dex is good all the way to 99 but if you're really not feeling it you can salvage your build and go hybrid falconer/trapper and dump a few points into int and vit or luk (luk effects auto-blitz rate, don't need much). It's a bit more versatile than pure agidex anyway.

#4 Maxism

Maxism

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 08:59 AM

hijacking this thread.

I'm kind of new to renewal and from what I remember back then, pure trapper is int. But now I'm looking at the formula and it seems more dex reliant than int. Can anyone confirm this? And what's a good trap hunter build? D:

#5 iAmSereynn

iAmSereynn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • LocationTexas.
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:RE:Start - Odin

Posted 06 July 2017 - 08:05 PM

hijacking this thread.

I'm kind of new to renewal and from what I remember back then, pure trapper is int. But now I'm looking at the formula and it seems more dex reliant than int. Can anyone confirm this? And what's a good trap hunter build? D:

The Wiki link:

http://irowiki.org/wiki/Hunter#Builds

For trap damage, I believe you'll want high dex and int around 60 or so.

#6 Darkeshi

Darkeshi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 08:39 PM

hijacking this thread.

not really, if you check the part of int is  (1+int/35) thats mean if you have no int your traps gonna do base damage, if you have 35 int your traps gonna deal kinda double of that damage, and with 70 int somewhat the triple of the base damag

so at least a min of 70 int to do a nice damage, maybe 70 int 90 dex and the rest to agi to spam double strafe as a backup or vit if you're aiming for woe

as for build try to maximize blast mine, claymore and land mine as soon as possible, sandman, ankle and freeze are good too but ocasional, and everything else is up to you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users