Registering my Account- Old Email Adress - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Registering my Account- Old Email Adress

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Fezz

Fezz

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 09:32 AM

So I just got back from vacation and noted the change to warpportal when I came back. I tried to add my account to the warp protal system but my account was made a long time ago with an old email adress. Apparently I cant add my current RO account without my old email adress. Is there any way around this or do I really have to fax warp portal all of that crap?

#2 NeoSaro

NeoSaro

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 192 posts
  • LocationRO Ymir ex-Chaos

Posted 07 August 2010 - 09:54 AM

If it's a free email service provider like yahoo, hotmail, gmail... Try reregistering that email account again.

If for some reason you can't access that email by any means (ISP mail, dead domain etc) you need to submit the ticket to warpportal support.

#3 Fezz

Fezz

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 10:43 AM

Well I gave in, couldn't figure out what my old email address was and I used the max number of tries so I cant even guess for a bit! haha. I just faxed them my ID and required info to change my primary email so I can add my account. Thanks Neo

#4 Dreamweaver4121

Dreamweaver4121

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 09:44 AM

I've had the same problem. I've already submitted a ticket, but I got a notice saying the ticket had been closed, and I'm still not able to add my account to Warp Portal.

#5 Kitten

Kitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3077 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 09 August 2010 - 12:04 PM

I've had the same problem. I've already submitted a ticket, but I got a notice saying the ticket had been closed, and I'm still not able to add my account to Warp Portal.

I'd resend the ticket and include the ticket number of the one you sent before, noting it had been closed without the issue being resolved. Sometimes tickets get closed prematurely, but letting them know should get the new ticket answered in a more timely manner (hopefully).

#6 Fezz

Fezz

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 02:12 PM

I've been going back and forth with customer service for a little over a day now. After resending my fax and information 3 times I finally received this response-

"We have received the fax and the issue has been forwarded to the Customer Service Manager for further review and assistance.

Thank You!"

I guess thats progress...... :unsure:

shouldnt they just able to change my email once they get my stuff...?

I must say though they have been providing fairly fast responses to my replies minus the lack of response over the weekend.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users