this beginner needs help :'< i just left the training center, and... - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

this beginner needs help :'< i just left the training center, and...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 parisachu

parisachu

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Locationohio
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:valkyrie

Posted 05 January 2011 - 09:03 AM

i left the training center via the archers guild, and im now in the area called Payon town. im a novice lv 6/job lv 10.
i found a field with monsters near me, but they're too strong. ;_; so i kind of dont know how to proceed.
is there an area around where i am thats good for beginners? <3

#2 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 05 January 2011 - 11:53 AM

For future reference, press Ctrl+~ to open the world map and click on the Poring at the bottom right corner to bring up a grid showing recommended levels and recommended monsters for all maps. Ideally, you should aim for monsters within 10 levels of your character for best EXP.

For a quicker solution, go out of town and head for the portal east of Payon. The map there has Willows you can smack around for EXP.

#3 D111

D111

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4543 posts
  • LocationOrlando
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 05 January 2011 - 01:20 PM

Welcome to Ragnarok Online,

Do you plan on making an Archer when you Become Job level 10 as a Novice? If so that is most likely why they sent you to Payon. That places you closer to the Archer guild.

Also to start out try hunting some of the small Monsters to the right of Payon (east) There are some Porings and Spores and Willows there that should be ok for you to kill. and it will bea easy for you to get back to if you are saved in Payon. Once you hit job levle 10 it will be time for you to transition into your first job. If you choose archer you are in the right place already, Just walk north of the City and Once on that Map the Archer guild is Located in the North East corner.

Good Luck and have fun.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users