g10vinzo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 April 2020 - 04:36 AM

HI there!

105 RK here (61 str, 88 agi, 53 vit, 3 int, 50 dex, 50 luk). I'm currently able to do only very little damage (about 2k) w/ clashing spiral compared to about 15k damage done by a ranger's arrow shower and therefore i usually be a puller inside a party. I have a +4 muramasa, rune circlet, rune plate, boots, green apple ring, and a spiritual ring right now.

Is there any other way a rune knight can do inside a party rather than being a puller? i've been in this game for about 3 weeks and went on many solo hunting before jumped into the LowTI (Gramps) but since then i think it's better to do levelling with a party instead. However, i don't see any role that suits me within a party beside than being a puller.

Thanks in advance, cheers ;)

#2 Morning12345

Morning12345

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 16 April 2020 - 06:55 AM

Get use to it because you'll be doing that for the rest of your RK life unless you have good/godly items. Level 140 RK here still doing crappy 15-20k Ignition break damage and Bowling Bash sucks because you can't spam it.

I see other classes doing 3-5 more times than me RK just sucks if you don't got items while a ranger can get cheap easy high damage with just White Wing set and GX with EDP.

It would be better if Ignition break could be spam but it have a stupid 2 second cool down.

Edited by Morning12345, 16 April 2020 - 06:55 AM.

#3 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 17 April 2020 - 02:42 PM

HI there!

105 RK here (61 str, 88 agi, 53 vit, 3 int, 50 dex, 50 luk). I'm currently able to do only very little damage (about 2k) w/ clashing spiral compared to about 15k damage done by a ranger's arrow shower and therefore i usually be a puller inside a party. I have a +4 muramasa, rune circlet, rune plate, boots, green apple ring, and a spiritual ring right now.

Is there any other way a rune knight can do inside a party rather than being a puller? i've been in this game for about 3 weeks and went on many solo hunting before jumped into the LowTI (Gramps) but since then i think it's better to do levelling with a party instead. However, i don't see any role that suits me within a party beside than being a puller.

Thanks in advance, cheers ;)

While in a party, if you do not have the DPS to kill quickly, you will be a puller and let others do the killing. Another option will be to buy a +9 black ribbon which will increase your Ignition break significantly.

for an ignition break build, you want something like:

Top: +9 Black ribbon

Mid: Tengu mask

low: Tengu scroll/toy syringe

Weapon: +4 Red Twin Edge with 3 hunter fly for sustain

Shield: Whatever you are fighting

Garment: Nidhoggur with wakwak/flamel/raydric

Shoes: Temporal STR Boots

Accessories: Whatever increases Damage.

This is really a budget starter list of equips. 

I would also recommend that you join a guild that can help you get going.

Thanks!

#4 g10vinzo

g10vinzo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 19 April 2020 - 10:22 PM

While in a party, if you do not have the DPS to kill quickly, you will be a puller and let others do the killing. Another option will be to buy a +9 black ribbon which will increase your Ignition break significantly.

for an ignition break build, you want something like:

Top: +9 Black ribbon

Mid: Tengu mask

low: Tengu scroll/toy syringe

Weapon: +4 Red Twin Edge with 3 hunter fly for sustain

Shield: Whatever you are fighting

Garment: Nidhoggur with wakwak/flamel/raydric

Shoes: Temporal STR Boots

Accessories: Whatever increases Damage.

This is really a budget starter list of equips. 

I would also recommend that you join a guild that can help you get going.

Thanks!

Hey, thanks for the reply.

I made it to 113, got a 3rd level IB, and made a +5 crimson twohand sword w/ fire property now. That's all i can afford for now.

I also got about 2.5m zeny to spend on equip, can you please suggest any equip about that amount?

Cheers!

#5 Drupische

Drupische

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 147 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 20 April 2020 - 04:26 PM

Are you still using Spiral Pierce? If so, you should move away from it and use something like Bowling Bash or Brandish Spear, or Two-hand Quicken with Parry and Spear Dynamo. Since you already have level 3 Ignition Break, just keep plowing through until you get level 10, 'cuz it'll be your main mobbing skill--for now.

For gear on the cheap, Look around town for good deals on the Goibne's Set. You should be able to buy all set pieces under 2m relatively quickly.

I highly recommend you get an Earth Deleter card, though, so that you don't spend piles of money on SP recovery items.

Edited by Drupische, 20 April 2020 - 04:29 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users