Agitating GM, hold ticket for 5 months and keep closing ticket and answering the same - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Agitating GM, hold ticket for 5 months and keep closing ticket and answering the same

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 NTSB

NTSB

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 14 June 2023 - 08:29 AM

Hello

Back in Jan  2023, I was playing Doram class and EXP gained slower than other class. So I created ticket and GM Illu.... has been handling this ticket.It took around a week for him to check and he answered "According to the RO1 team everything is working as intended.".

I asked him to explain in detail why it this class exp is very slow comparing to other class but he kept closing ticket, kept answering the same words that "I have already answered this ticket and the answer will remain the same." and hold this ticket for 5 months

My question is very simple, I want explanation. Is it hard to understand? why Warpportal staff keeps Agitating players? do you have working standard? If he does not have willing to work on this ticket, just change handling GM not keep toxicing and holding ticket like this. Shame on you, you are working in game company in America and you behave like this.  Such a disgusting behavior, your manager should know this.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

#2 DrowsyCate

DrowsyCate

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 212 posts
  • LocationBrewing Jail
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 14 June 2023 - 09:15 AM

Doram exp curve in fact did not get reduced much until 200/70, which followed kRO correctly

#3 NTSB

NTSB

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 14 June 2023 - 09:21 AM

Doram exp curve in fact did not get reduced much until 200/70, which followed kRO correctly

You are working 4696 time faster than GM Illu... who took 5 months and did not even answer anything. Just keep saying everything is normal.

#4 clizie

clizie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 338 posts
  • LocationLasagna
  • Server:Lasagna

Posted 14 June 2023 - 12:58 PM

?? i can confirm its normal.. i just made an account of dorams 6 of them and alternately leveling them at 56 now 3 per gunslinger leecher. and it took me only hour to level them at 56 per 3 doram all in one so at 2 hour i get my target 6 dorams at 56 all...not to mention it only a leech so in less than an hour 3 dorams can be faster leveled solo.. what is the issue of the exp? dorams are the faster to level than normal class..

Edited by clizie, 14 June 2023 - 12:59 PM.

#5 Essmikayl

Essmikayl

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 917 posts
  • Twitter:@bhismocabbage
  • Locationphone code +62
  • Server:Mayhem

Posted 14 June 2023 - 02:24 PM

You are working 4696 time faster than GM Illu... who took 5 months and did not even answer anything. Just keep saying everything is normal.

technically its normal and the GM is not wrong?

#6 NTSB

NTSB

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 18 June 2023 - 01:50 AM

technically its normal and the GM is not wrong?

if you mean Doram class gains exp slower than other classes is normal, as DrowsyCate said and as I researched on internet, yes it is normal.

But if you mean GM has been agitating player is normal and GM is not wrong, well, you can ask players in this forum how GM handle their cases. You can judge base on the facts.

1. Hold ticket for 4 months

2. GM has been agitating me by reply every 2-3 weeks with agitating words "already answered" I asked him to explain not asking it is normal or not.

Later senior GM came and explained how they work which I don't want to know, what I want is explanation but he said it is confidential. Well, just answer "Doram exp table is different" is confidential? I didn't ask to provide investigation report or data in exp table. You are wasting your resource on this because you cannot judge what is confidential. or it is just your excuse for being toxic to players? Shame.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users