Is there some kind of a stat reset NPC in game? - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Is there some kind of a stat reset NPC in game?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 EmiyaShirou

EmiyaShirou

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 06:23 AM

Is there some way of a stat reset NPC? Like for example on RO2 GoTW there is an litle guy where you can buy pots to reset your Stat's and aloocate them a new.

#2 Atha

Atha

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1254 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 16 January 2011 - 07:11 AM

There's an NPC in Payon called Sam Status (I think) that will take some number of Reset Stones to reset stats. The number of stones needed is based on your level. You can purchase the stones for IRL cash from the kafra shop or from Playspan or you may find people vending the ones from Playspan.

#3 EmiyaShirou

EmiyaShirou

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 08:16 AM

There's an NPC in Payon called Sam Status (I think) that will take some number of Reset Stones to reset stats. The number of stones needed is based on your level. You can purchase the stones for IRL cash from the kafra shop or from Playspan or you may find people vending the ones from Playspan.

WHAT!? IRL cash? ...somebody gotta be kidding me... basic stuff like that is free of charge on daily basics... and sometimes bought by ingame cash...

eh... better that or nothing...since RO didn't have a stuff like that before :/ better watch out for stats cuss i don't wanna lose so much zeny to buy then from merchants...

Btw. mind telling me where that guy is standing?

#4 Atha

Atha

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1254 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 11:40 AM

The NPC is at 180,116 - looks like a scientist holding a flask.

#5 Sera

Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts
  • Locationthis evil world
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 16 January 2011 - 12:01 PM

There's the Hypnotist for characters under level 40, but other than that, you have to pay.

#6 Atha

Atha

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1254 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 12:22 PM

Hypnotist is only for resetting skills, not stats.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users