Returning player/ Challenge Run/ Current Equip Meta for Warlock (no OCP items) - Mage Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Returning player/ Challenge Run/ Current Equip Meta for Warlock (no OCP items)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 lagmanX

lagmanX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • LocationKivotos
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 15 October 2023 - 02:46 PM

Hello People, after several years without playing as Warlock Main (and general) I have returned to play a little. but this time I wanted to do a challenge of starting from 0 without help until I become familiar with the new skill mechanics

On the other hand, I would also like to know what the current equipment is for a Warlock 175/60, preferably no OCP equipment

Before I left, my main warlock had the following equipment:

Celine Set (Brooch+/ribbon+9)
Pororoca Set(Lacryma+12/shoes)
Survivor Set (Staff/Shoes/Orb/manteau/etc)
Fallen angel Wing+9
Hero magic Coat
Temporal Dex boots+9 (slotted)
Staff of destruction
Marisa hat+9
Initial Shadow Equip (mysterious bug)

but in case I ever use it again, I prefer to sell all the OCP equipment and focus on new chapter equipment (for example the flatery robe that I was enchanting)

PD: When I say "No OCP items" I mean any item coming from jRO

Edited by lagmanX, 15 October 2023 - 03:16 PM.

#2 3096230415192656890

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 October 2023 - 05:28 PM

Hm. Specifically leaving out very clearly jRO items (even those that are now used in every single other server), you'll have something like:

Upper: Magic Essence 5 Old Magic Stone Hat (Plaga, Ungoliant if using Safety Accessories or Automatic Accessories)

Middle: New Wave Sunglasses

Lower: Ghost Fire

Armor: Automatic Armor Type B (Shadow Spell x2, Post-Skill Delay x1, Sweet Nightmare)

Weapon: Pride Stone (Red Pitaya, Magic Poisoned Plaga) / Detecting Staff (Same Cards)

Garment: Temporal Int Manteau / Convertible Wing (Magic) (Purple Pitaya)

Shoes: Grace Boots / Ancient Hero Boots / Temporal Dex Boots (Research Assistant Bot)

Accessories: Celine Brooch + Evil Spirit Glove Combo (Roaming Spellbook + Dy) / Safety Pendant + Safety Epaulette Combo (Roaming Spellbook + Jeweliant) / Automatic Battle Chip L+R (Combination of INT/Spell/Whatever modules, Roaming Spellbook + Jeweliant)

For Shadows Crimson / Chain Weapon + Shield set and Tempest Shadows for your mdef piercing, the rest are up to you. 

Reading Spellbook Comet + Release and Soul Expansion for your main damage dealers.

The Detecting Staff set overloads you on FCT, giving you enough FCT to transition into a Crimson Arrow/Crimson Rock build once you're an Arch Mage (and 1st skill rebalance has been implemented), but might cause you to miss out on comet OHKOs before 200. It also gives enough ACD to read and fire Comet immediately at the end of Release Cooldown.

The Pride Stone set provides firepower (and should be farmed/enchanted for anti-race/property of the enemies you're fighting for even more firepower). The lowered ACD means your global delay will slightly lag Release Cooldown but its not an issue if you can cleanly one-shot your targets.

Ghost Fire is technically cheating, but in my defense, all you specified was "no JRO items". It deserves to be pointed out that plenty of kRO, twRO, thRO and even iRO unique items are now also obscenely strong. You'll need to hit lvl 200+ to begin taking advantage of the combo's firepower increase.

Edited by 3096230415192656890, 15 October 2023 - 05:44 PM.

#3 lagmanX

lagmanX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • LocationKivotos
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 17 October 2023 - 03:13 PM

Hm. Specifically leaving out very clearly jRO items (even those that are now used in every single other server), you'll have something like:

Upper: Magic Essence 5 Old Magic Stone Hat (Plaga, Ungoliant if using Safety Accessories or Automatic Accessories)
Middle: New Wave Sunglasses
Lower: Ghost Fire
Armor: Automatic Armor Type B (Shadow Spell x2, Post-Skill Delay x1, Sweet Nightmare)
Weapon: Pride Stone (Red Pitaya, Magic Poisoned Plaga) / Detecting Staff (Same Cards)
Garment: Temporal Int Manteau / Convertible Wing (Magic) (Purple Pitaya)
Shoes: Grace Boots / Ancient Hero Boots / Temporal Dex Boots (Research Assistant Bot)
Accessories: Celine Brooch + Evil Spirit Glove Combo (Roaming Spellbook + Dy) / Safety Pendant + Safety Epaulette Combo (Roaming Spellbook + Jeweliant) / Automatic Battle Chip L+R (Combination of INT/Spell/Whatever modules, Roaming Spellbook + Jeweliant)

For Shadows Crimson / Chain Weapon + Shield set and Tempest Shadows for your mdef piercing, the rest are up to you. 

Reading Spellbook Comet + Release and Soul Expansion for your main damage dealers.

The Detecting Staff set overloads you on FCT, giving you enough FCT to transition into a Crimson Arrow/Crimson Rock build once you're an Arch Mage (and 1st skill rebalance has been implemented), but might cause you to miss out on comet OHKOs before 200. It also gives enough ACD to read and fire Comet immediately at the end of Release Cooldown.

The Pride Stone set provides firepower (and should be farmed/enchanted for anti-race/property of the enemies you're fighting for even more firepower). The lowered ACD means your global delay will slightly lag Release Cooldown but its not an issue if you can cleanly one-shot your targets.

Oh my sardines that's a lot of information and new equipment, even now Comet is used?

But well, thank you very much for that detailed information and taking your time. It will take me some work to catch up when I play with the warlock xd (and with so little time :c)

Ghost Fire is technically cheating, but in my defense, all you specified was "no JRO items". It deserves to be pointed out that plenty of kRO, twRO, thRO and even iRO unique items are now also obscenely strong. You'll need to hit lvl 200+ to begin taking advantage of the combo's firepower increase.

Well, I specified no jRO items because before leaving I felt disgusted by so much powercreep from the boxes and "I think" at that time they were only jRO items, and this time I wanted to skip those items and just go for the official ones ( of kRO); but I didn't know that now there are items from other servers.

Likewise, I already caught up with another post you made a few months ago about Meta without limitations xd

Again thank you very much

#4 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4146 posts

Posted 17 October 2023 - 06:04 PM

New Wave Sunglasses was originally from jRO

https://ragnarokonli...12november.html

https://www.divine-p...n-items-update/

#5 3096230415192656890

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 October 2023 - 06:20 PM

New Wave Sunglasses was originally from jRO

https://ragnarokonli...12november.html

https://www.divine-p...n-items-update/

What about if he only uses New Wave Sunglasses [1], which JRO doesn't have yet?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users