Tips and tricks on how to deal with transactions worth 1B+ zeny safely. - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Tips and tricks on how to deal with transactions worth 1B+ zeny safely.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Lycette

Lycette

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 15 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 November 2023 - 04:07 PM

There may be newbies that need this as we all know that its only 999m max per trade and characters can only carry around 2.2B max. Many rich and veteran players know how to do this but for me I don't even buy or sell items worth 1B+.

I decided to open up 12 pcs of OCPs and got 2 rare items worth around 2B each. So now I have a dilemma on how to sell this safety. I did a trade for an item worth 2B in the past but the buyer was kind enough to do zeny first but I know that trust is a rare commodity nowadays. How should I proceed to sell this two items?

For example, I need to sell an item worth 2B

1. The buyer trades 999m zeny and a collateral item worth 1B and I put the item. Then we proceed on a second trade. I trade the collateral item back and the buyer sends the remaining 999m zeny.

2. I insist for zeny first. The buyer will put 999m and I accept it on the first trade. On the second trade, I put the item and the buyer put the remaining 999m.

These aren't even scam proof but these are the only options on top of my head. What if the item you're trading is worth 3B, 4B, 5B etc... If anyone is a regular trader for large transactions like this, how would you proceed?

Edited by Lycette, 04 November 2023 - 04:20 PM.

#2 aKuRa

aKuRa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 235 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 05 November 2023 - 09:55 AM

I thought the usual was
- contact him/her in irl (discord/fb/etc)
- open a chatbox in game
- show off the item in question
- deal zeny/item
-- if it's an item, put the item in the LAST trade, never before
- in case of scam, save the chat, take screenshot on every deal, report to gm (optionally, show to the community proof the guy is a scammer)
- wait for gm to revert the deal
- move on

Edited by aKuRa, 05 November 2023 - 09:56 AM.

#3 slayerherosk2222

slayerherosk2222

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 250 posts

Posted 15 November 2023 - 06:38 PM

if you are really uncomfortable, you can ask GM to deal trade for 5b+.

just need 2 parties' char names, item name, zeny amount from which account to which. 

your method is the typical method for regular trade, it will be most applicable for a lot for cases, since 5b+ items are a bit rare. 

#4 Josep1773

Josep1773

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 March 2024 - 01:09 PM

(new player here) this is good to know!

I just started and my friend wants to give me some money to get good equips and stuff and not quit before i start having fun etc etc..

so this is something good to know imo as I most likely would be scammed lmao

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users