16 replies to this topic

#1 evrensu

evrensu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 05 May 2024 - 11:58 AM

Hello guys!

I was off for a year and now started playing again. I see lots of new updates, so can you please answer my newbie questions?

1) Do any of you encounter with a ragexe error (especially in Prontera). A small box spawns saying about error and when I click exit on it, I'm thrown from the game totally.

2) I'm level 158 now with my GX. I'm at Illusion Turtle Island, what's your suggestion for above 160+ levels? I mean which maps should I go?

3) I tried to kill old MVPs for fun. Atroce did OTK on me (35K HP) with Pulse Strike (I think). Even Maya Purple, I was able to kill it barely. Is it normal? I had (138+436) DEF and a deviant manteau.

4) What's your suggestion would be the best gears for my GX instead of what I have: Booster Shoes, Mighty Black Armor, Ruff Officer, Awakened Shiver Katar. I'm planning to get Diabolus Shoes+Wing+Armor triple set

5) Sometimes I get dc. If this happens my shortcut configuration disappears and I have to record from 2-1 to 4-9. Any fix for this?

Thank you  :)

#2 VanishingPoint

VanishingPoint

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1255 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 05 May 2024 - 02:03 PM

1) Do any of you encounter with a ragexe error (especially in Prontera). A small box spawns saying about error and when I click exit on it, I'm thrown from the game totally.

Repatch or reinstall and then repatch.

2) I'm level 158 now with my GX. I'm at Illusion Turtle Island, what's your suggestion for above 160+ levels? I mean which maps should I go?

I don't play GX

3) I tried to kill old MVPs for fun. Atroce did OTK on me (35K HP) with Pulse Strike (I think). Even Maya Purple, I was able to kill it barely. Is it normal? I had (138+436) DEF and a deviant manteau.

Try fighting him without Deviant next time. Work on getting better gears if you're still having trouble.

4) What's your suggestion would be the best gears for my GX instead of what I have: Booster Shoes, Mighty Black Armor, Ruff Officer, Awakened Shiver Katar. I'm planning to get Diabolus Shoes+Wing+Armor triple set

I don't play GX

5) Sometimes I get dc. If this happens my shortcut configuration disappears and I have to record from 2-1 to 4-9. Any fix for this?

Are u dual logging? It saves the last client you have opened. Also make sure you run the client as admin every time.

#3 EdwardEG

EdwardEG

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 698 posts
  • LocationWarga +62
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 05 May 2024 - 02:54 PM

GX's meteor assault build is still viable by getting +7 enforcer shoes. Once you hit Level 170, try to get 2 knives: +10 judgement slasher and +10 repetance slasher to boost MA dmg.

For level 158, try to level at Pitaya (requires to do 17.1 legacy of sage main quesy). They provide better exp and better card value for zeny.

#4 evrensu

evrensu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 10 May 2024 - 03:12 AM

Guys,

Thank you for your kind replies.

What's your opinion on Costume equipments? Which costumes would you suggest for my crit GX. So far I've found Guillotine Cross Stone II(Garment).

Are these stones applicaple on any costumes? For example, can I enchant a garment stone onto any costume garment or is there any limitation?

#5 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1301 posts
  • Server:Hiatus x Hiatus

Posted 10 May 2024 - 01:56 PM

Guys,

Thank you for your kind replies.

What's your opinion on Costume equipments? Which costumes would you suggest for my crit GX. So far I've found Guillotine Cross Stone II(Garment).

Are these stones applicaple on any costumes? For example, can I enchant a garment stone onto any costume garment or is there any limitation?

Enchant Stones have a chance to fail the enchant reportedly 50% in case of failure the stone is lost, not all costumes are enchantable you can check the list here Enchantable Costume - iRO Wiki

#6 evrensu

evrensu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 19 May 2024 - 04:21 AM

Enchant Stones have a chance to fail the enchant reportedly 50% in case of failure the stone is lost, not all costumes are enchantable you can check the list here Enchantable Costume - iRO Wiki

Thank you <3

Now I have another issue. I'm from Europe and playing RO via VPN. I have zero interest with euRO server with my past, terrible experience. But now, I want to buy some Karat Points and I can't pay with my credit card. It says that there is a "internal review process" for first time customers.

What will I do now? Some of other options, I don't even know what that is; XSolla, GoCash, Razer... And PayPal doesn't have service in my country.

I wish they had accepted USDT or USDC as crypto. This is too slow and painful.

There is no sign of payment being processed so far. What should I do?

#7 Majick

Majick

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 May 2024 - 03:38 AM

- Other Illusion dungeons like the new Underwater, and Luanda. Follow the episode quest line, that opens up more daily quests and more locations. 

this is only for crit cross impact build, I dont know about Meteor Assault/ Rolling Cutter builds. 

armor:

Episode 17.2 gears start at Lv. 160 (automatic armor type a).

If you aren't at Lv. 160 by now, then illusion armor type A with ATK enchant. 

headgear: 

upper-

ngl, i used morrigane helm until 170 lmao. but once I hit 170, I made an old bone circlet. 

middle - 

heavenly order is good, but little garden is godlike (if you can afford it). 

lower -

adventurer clover (when used with illusion armor/automatic armor) gives 20% physical damage + extra EXP when killing monsters. 

weapon -

Awakened shiver katar, usually good to get it upgraded to +11, +12 is preferred. Along with enchanting it. 

garment - 

avareco

Note that these are f2p options and automatic armor type A is a really good armor to use on GX.

HOWEVER, it all depends on what your build is. Then depending on your build, stats, etc.

#8 evrensu

evrensu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 26 May 2024 - 03:52 PM

- Other Illusion dungeons like the new Underwater, and Luanda. Follow the episode quest line, that opens up more daily quests and more locations. 

this is only for crit cross impact build, I dont know about Meteor Assault/ Rolling Cutter builds. 

armor:

Episode 17.2 gears start at Lv. 160 (automatic armor type a).

If you aren't at Lv. 160 by now, then illusion armor type A with ATK enchant. 

headgear: 

upper-

ngl, i used morrigane helm until 170 lmao. but once I hit 170, I made an old bone circlet. 

middle - 

heavenly order is good, but little garden is godlike (if you can afford it). 

lower -

adventurer clover (when used with illusion armor/automatic armor) gives 20% physical damage + extra EXP when killing monsters. 

weapon -

Awakened shiver katar, usually good to get it upgraded to +11, +12 is preferred. Along with enchanting it. 

garment - 

avareco

Note that these are f2p options and automatic armor type A is a really good armor to use on GX.

HOWEVER, it all depends on what your build is. Then depending on your build, stats, etc.

20 years ago, I was a crit 99 SinX :) Now I'm a crit GX.

-    I'm now lvl 180. I have found some nice maps, but I'll try those maps you shared.

-    I'm going to buy Automatic Armor Type A unless I buy something better. I have also made a old bone circlet now. But I have no idea how to make it +12/+13/14. I don't see any "Advanced Refinment Certificate" in the market for a long time. The last one was sold for 1B if I'm not mistaken. What's the easiest way to make it +12 or more? It's now +0 and sleeping in my storage.

-    I bought Little Garden and Tyrant of Earth.

-    As weapon, I bought Bolt Crusher, it has more damage output than Awakened Shiver both normal damage and CI. But the difference isn't gigantic. I'm still looking for something legendary. I've found Awakened Old King's Twin Blades [1]. But don't know it's price and I think it's not easy to find. And if the price is over 1B, how to make a deal safely?

-    I'm using Arabian Manteau 

Thank you <3

#9 Artemie31

Artemie31

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 May 2024 - 05:41 AM

1) I tried to run it on both my Laptop and PC, only one of them keep spawning this error and I have no idea what the difference xD

2) 180 hmm.. try to go to Magma dun 3 until 200 and see if it works for you '3')

3) I had the same problem with MVPs unfortunately x.x

4) Planning on Rollin cutter build, but those End of the World [1] is too expensive x.x 

5) Sorry, but I didn't encounter this problem ;; *Runs

#10 evrensu

evrensu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 29 May 2024 - 04:09 PM

Hi again,

I shared this under this topic:

"1) Do any of you encounter with a ragexe error (especially in Prontera). A small box spawns saying about error and when I click exit on it, I'm thrown from the game totally."

I kept getting the error everyday. So, I decided to format my laptop and installed a fresh Windows 11. After that, I've fully updated the windows and after that I installed RO. I disabled windows firewall totally, restarted the game and ran RO. But I'm still getting these errors. This is so annoying, I want to throw my laptop  :angry: 

Here are the links for 2 screenshots:

https://ibb.co/LxbcfZc

I've already contacted with GM team, they're the best. But I wanted to ask you in case you encountered with the same issue and have a solution.

Thank you <3

#11 evrensu

evrensu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 29 May 2024 - 05:55 PM

UPDATE:

I did following step by step:

Recreate the Patch File:

1. Go to this link: patch.inf generator (choobs.org)
  2. Set the server to “chaos (renewal).”
  3. Enter the patch number as “4763” (this is the patch number just before the latest ragexe version in the patch2.txt file).
  4. Click “Download” and save the patch.inf file to your game folder.
  5. Restart the game and perform the update. Then try launching the game in fullscreen mode.

After these steps the patcher has finally started to patch but now it's quitting patching after 07/05/2024. If I restart the patcher it returns back to 09/2023. It's a loop. 

Any ideas how to patch the last few weeks from 07/05 to today?

#12 evrensu

evrensu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 03 June 2024 - 07:37 PM

Does anyone know what this is?

"Selling stall item list has been saved"

I see this notification when I close my vending. Does that mean I can open my vending with a one-click way or?

#13 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1301 posts

Posted 04 June 2024 - 01:13 AM

Does anyone know what this is?

"Selling stall item list has been saved"

I see this notification when I close my vending. Does that mean I can open my vending with a one-click way or?

yes, you just click on the get button to re-do the last vending you closed.

#14 evrensu

evrensu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 04 June 2024 - 03:26 AM

yes, you just click on the get button to re-do the last vending you closed.

I really can't find that "get" button for weeks /sob  Since I suspected there is a "auto-rent" button, I'm looking for it. Could you please direct me where it is?

#15 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1301 posts

Posted 04 June 2024 - 05:45 AM

vending skill from merchant has this 

image.png

#16 evrensu

evrensu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 04 June 2024 - 08:21 PM

vending skill from merchant has this 

image.png

Ty so much <3

#17 Majick

Majick

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 05 June 2024 - 03:50 AM

20 years ago, I was a crit 99 SinX :) Now I'm a crit GX.

-    I'm now lvl 180. I have found some nice maps, but I'll try those maps you shared.

-    I'm going to buy Automatic Armor Type A unless I buy something better. I have also made a old bone circlet now. But I have no idea how to make it +12/+13/14. I don't see any "Advanced Refinment Certificate" in the market for a long time. The last one was sold for 1B if I'm not mistaken. What's the easiest way to make it +12 or more? It's now +0 and sleeping in my storage.

-    I bought Little Garden and Tyrant of Earth.

-    As weapon, I bought Bolt Crusher, it has more damage output than Awakened Shiver both normal damage and CI. But the difference isn't gigantic. I'm still looking for something legendary. I've found Awakened Old King's Twin Blades [1]. But don't know it's price and I think it's not easy to find. And if the price is over 1B, how to make a deal safely?

-    I'm using Arabian Manteau 

Thank you <3

hmm since you're already 180, you can hold off on the automatic armor and get the new gray wolf suit (ep 18) req. lv 190.

- Old bone acute enchant lv. 5 would be the minimum requirement to get on it. To make it safe to +12, you'll need a ton of blacksmith blessings and even more luck LOL

- I dont have a bolt cutter, so I cannot say much on it. However, cross impact damage scales off awakened shiver per 3 refines,  and you can also enchant it (great heros bravery). Along with true eremes guile card/s.

Awakened old king's twin blade is prolly BIS. Price is prolly 1.5B-3B, depending on who's selling. 

- I don't have an arabian manteau, but i just use a +9 avareco with the happiness giver card set (gament & armor cards). The card set is best used when level 200. 

For accessories & shadow equip, what are you using? & what are your stats lookin like? 

If you ever want to test, you can try out my gear at the prontera training grounds.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users