14 replies to this topic

#1 LongDream

LongDream

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 May 2024 - 03:45 PM

I came back from a long time to play again, and I need to restore my god items. I submitted a ticket, and they are saying I don't own the god items, even though I gave them the ticket of the transfer to me. I appologize for the anger in my ticket, the transfer was a bit frustrating.

Can someone that can help me get my god items restored to the proper account?

The ticket, names been redacted.

yDIHGm.png

#2 LouisLu

LouisLu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 337 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 23 May 2024 - 10:08 PM

wow 10 years ago 2013

so what's happening??

what's the story?

#3 LongDream

LongDream

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 May 2024 - 10:32 PM

I have no idea where they are. I showed proof that I own them. They keep saying that I don’t own them.

#4 LongDream

LongDream

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 May 2024 - 11:47 PM

The ticket i posted is the proof that i own them.

I was given them on the Ymir server which was merged into chaos. The GM is confusing Ymir for iRO classic.

They are still insistent that I don't own them despite showing the proof of the ticket. Is there anyone that can help me?

Edited by LongDream, 24 May 2024 - 04:41 PM.

#5 LouisLu

LouisLu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 24 May 2024 - 05:11 PM

well, You are not telling the story fully.

what im getting is that you own them from Ymir, and you wanted to transfer to chaos?

and this is 2013?

you should give full detail of what when where who and how.

no one can help you by posting a ticket saying "i own them".

#6 LongDream

LongDream

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 May 2024 - 05:31 PM

My guild leader from Ymir quit RO because something really bad happened and RO made so he never wanted to come back. Everyone else quit as well. I was the only one left and he gave me all of the guilds god items. 2 megs, 1 sleipnir, 1 brynhild, multiple asprikas. I quit about 4ish years ago and came back.

The character was deleted, I forgot how god items worked. So that maybe the issue. However, I have the ticket that proves that I owned them.

#7 Artemie31

Artemie31

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 May 2024 - 05:44 AM

Ain't God item usually has the character name on it? *the blue colored font
If you know the character name on the item, where/which character it's currently located AND you had the character on your account.
They should be able to recall the God item, no? xD

#8 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9785 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 28 May 2024 - 01:34 PM

The character was deleted.

I think I found your problem

#9 LongDream

LongDream

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 May 2024 - 04:39 PM

I think I found your problem

That is the issue, but they should be able to re create it and link it to a new character. I do have proof that I own them.

#10 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9785 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 28 May 2024 - 05:36 PM

They aren't going to restore a character and all the items that were with it after you deleted it... The character it belongs to doesn't exist anymore... Honestly tho at this point God items are kinda a joke compared to what's widely available in game... The price paid for adding "God Items" at the beginning of a games lifespan...

Edited by Facekiller, 28 May 2024 - 05:40 PM.

#11 Quoc

Quoc

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1039 posts

Posted 28 May 2024 - 06:37 PM

They aren't going to restore a character and all the items that were with it after you deleted it... The character it belongs to doesn't exist anymore... Honestly tho at this point God items are kinda a joke compared to what's widely available in game... The price paid for adding "God Items" at the beginning of a games lifespan...

Came to say just that. God items are pretty much pointless in today's RO. Regular OCP items of both cheap and high end all seem to outrank god items for specific classes. The only thing god items are good for is if you have nothing notable to start with.

And honestly, I don't think your "proof" is worth much if your proof was a screen shot of the transaction of a deleted character. That's like me trying to convince the bartender that "I shredded up my ID but this is my ID picture taken on my smart phone".

Edited by Quoc, 28 May 2024 - 06:39 PM.

#12 LongDream

LongDream

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 May 2024 - 08:41 PM

Came to say just that. God items are pretty much pointless in today's RO. Regular OCP items of both cheap and high end all seem to outrank god items for specific classes. The only thing god items are good for is if you have nothing notable to start with.

And honestly, I don't think your "proof" is worth much if your proof was a screen shot of the transaction of a deleted character. That's like me trying to convince the bartender that "I shredded up my ID but this is my ID picture taken on my smart phone".

The ticket is on my account.

It's a nice to have again thing.

So if someone broke into your account, deleted your characters while you were on a long break and you came back, you'd be sol'ed if they can't restore like in my case? Generally curious.

Edited by LongDream, 28 May 2024 - 08:44 PM.

#13 LouisLu

LouisLu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 29 May 2024 - 02:54 AM

The ticket is on my account.

It's a nice to have again thing.

So if someone broke into your account, deleted your characters while you were on a long break and you came back, you'd be sol'ed if they can't restore like in my case? Generally curious.

so if someone broke into your house, take all your valuable stuff while you were on a long break and you came back, you expect the cops to pay you back?

how do you think cops gonna trace things back to 2013 when it happened 2013....LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're showing the cops that you had those valuable stuff in picture as proof, really BRO?!! LOL!

#14 EdwardEG

EdwardEG

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 643 posts
  • LocationWarga +62
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 May 2024 - 05:24 AM

GM management team has changed completely. So they don't bother solving issues that has been for 10+ years.

It's your loss since you didn't manage the account well. I guess you really need to let it go.

#15 VModIceCreamCake

VModIceCreamCake

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 330 posts
  • LocationWest Coast, USA
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 May 2024 - 01:05 PM

With the way the conversation is going I'm to close this topic.

To your question, if you're not happy with the response from the GM team on your ticket you could explain in detail the situation to a community manager who could coordinate with the GM team to better understand your point of view. I'd recommend leaving a message with CMValkyrie as they are often able to look into issues with tickets. But note that even with the community managers involved the decision to restore your character with the items or just the items would still be the GM's who is already handling your ticket.

Also the point others have made that these items are essentially worthless is mostly true. So were this me I'd think the time would be better spent getting the new items from episode 18 rather than chasing down old items which will never be worth using.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users