Account suspended and put into warning for something I didn't do? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Account suspended and put into warning for something I didn't do?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 xintz

xintz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Soul Society

Posted 30 May 2024 - 02:46 AM

I've been playing this game for 7 years now and worked very hard to get all my gears and MVP cards only be to suspended without warning. I reached out to support and the GM said I've been involved in ill mannered activities and that my account is in warning and the next violation will be a permanent suspension.

When I inquired what illegal activities they were referring to they were unwilling to share. How is it me as the account owner am not allowed to know what has gone wrong with my account or whether it has been compromised.

In fact for the past year I took time off RO and have only been logging in daily for the rewards and now I'm suddenly issued a warning and suspension. So for the past year the so called illegal activities I've been doing is logging in and collecting daily rewards..really??!!

It is sad that as an honest player thats been loyal to the game and enjoys playing it is being accused without reason or evidence. I don't think this is the right way for GM to treat the players. For us that hasn't done anything wrong they are supposed to help us in the event of a potential compromise rather than blame. Its very sad and honestly makes me want to associate myself with this game anymore.

I don't know if this has happened to anyone before but now I'm worried everyday for my account given the gears/mvps I've farmed over the years and another violation would lead to permanent suspension which is very unfair for someone that has not violated any rules and is just trying to enjoy the game.

Even though I don't play much these days I want to preserve my 7 years of hard work and now its at risk of being lost because of incompetent and unsympathetic GMs.

qmnIXYs.png

x8bwGmn.png

AW5osKT.png

vGxhFee.png

To be called guilty for just playing the game honestly and being given a warning. I've never experienced this with other games in the past. How is this fair?? Now I need to consider moving all my items to another account and maybe abandoning this one once for all. Its a shame its come to this. I don't know if theres anyway to know whats going on or if anyone has experience dealing with this to reverse such warnings or find out what happened with my account that lead to this suspension. Help please

#2 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3568 posts

Posted 30 May 2024 - 11:34 AM

Ill be mannered kek means you been cussing ppls, pneuma or safety walling mobs or KSing other ppls mob sum like that bruv. RIP

#3 Artemie31

Artemie31

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 31 May 2024 - 12:23 AM

^Had to agree, maybe someone took a screenshot/record when you type curse/swear words lately? or annoy people with skills perhaps?

#4 xintz

xintz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • Server:Soul Society

Posted 31 May 2024 - 12:49 AM

The thing is I have barely touched the game in the past year. And if anything its people ksing me not the other way round ): Yet I don't even bother reporting them. Though I do report bots sometimes.

As I said all I've been doing this past year is just logging in for daily rewards and log off. And before this solo levelling.

Is it possible they made a mistake or something? I don't even interact with anyone unless buying something which the last item I bought was a JDR like 2 years ago or something. Its just all really strange. I just also don't understand why they can't share their findings. It is only fair as the account owner to know what actions led to the warning and suspension. Without clear evidence, it's unfair to be penalized. Just quite shocking how these GMs operate. I've dealt with GMs in other games and the experience was so much more pleasant and professional.

#5 LouisLu

LouisLu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 341 posts

Posted 02 June 2024 - 04:17 PM

sounds like you were involve with the Eden 2F refining buckler automation crew.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users