Mechanic to Meister build question - Merchant Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Mechanic to Meister build question

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Yllro

Yllro

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 31 May 2024 - 12:40 PM

I have been playing Mechanic for a few days he's 120 I planned on going with a mado build, currently just using Arm Cannon. I was going the Gramps TI and I saw a lot of Mechanics using Axe Tornado, my question is which one is better for leveling with decent gear. I got my 100 item set, now I'm thinking it might of been smart going Axe Tornado because of the 100 set bonus. Which build would be the smoother route for getting to 4th job?

My current stats are

90 STR

57 AGI

74 VIT

42 INT

80 DEX

30 LUK

Items

+9 Crown of Deceit [1] - Kathryne Keyron Card

+9 Noblesse Vulcan Armor

Twin Edge of Naght Sieger [3] - 3x Archer Skeleton Card

+4 Bad Bunny Special

+7 Heroic Backpack [1] - Raydric

Noblesse Attack Boots

Repair Kit [1]

Accelerator [1]

#2 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1295 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Hiatus x Hiatus

Posted 31 May 2024 - 02:14 PM

Axe tornado is just easier to use at early lvls, it starts falling off on dps at the later lvls, early on madogear has a lot of stuff to manage, cast time, cannon balls, fuel, overheat, since you can have axe tornado 5 and mado skills as well (enough skills points at job 70) i believe is best to use axe tornado early on and slowly build towards the arm cannon later. Also, i see you using the mechanic accessories if you doing that for the skills you dont need to, only need to have them on inventory, the only one you need to equip to use the skill is hovering one.

Edited by vividort, 31 May 2024 - 02:18 PM.

#3 Yllro

Yllro

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 31 May 2024 - 05:05 PM

Axe tornado is just easier to use at early lvls, it starts falling off on dps at the later lvls, early on madogear has a lot of stuff to manage, cast time, cannon balls, fuel, overheat, since you can have axe tornado 5 and mado skills as well (enough skills points at job 70) i believe is best to use axe tornado early on and slowly build towards the arm cannon later. Also, i see you using the mechanic accessories if you doing that for the skills you dont need to, only need to have them on inventory, the only one you need to equip to use the skill is hovering one.

Thank you! I started putting some points into Axe Tornado so i'll start making the move over to that for now. And I had no clue about the accessories I thought they needed to be equipped  :heh:  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users