Eden Merit Badges Restrictions - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Eden Merit Badges Restrictions

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 grandetbug

grandetbug

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 03 June 2024 - 01:45 AM

make it tradable please

#2 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1268 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Hiatus x Hiatus

Posted 03 June 2024 - 02:34 AM

:eyes:

#3 IvanOooze10

IvanOooze10

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 03 June 2024 - 02:51 AM

:eyes:

#4 LouisLu

LouisLu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 341 posts

Posted 03 June 2024 - 03:48 AM

make it tradeble so we can dupe.

I see where you are going with this.

#5 PIayboy

PIayboy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 772 posts
  • LocationRiding on a rainbow.
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 June 2024 - 08:17 AM

:heh:

#6 grandetbug

grandetbug

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 03 June 2024 - 08:33 AM

make it tradeble so we can dupe.
I see where you are going with this.

dupe? how? but in that case if i am a duper and want zenny unlimited i will dupe the highest sellable loot in game like bookclip in memory etc etc not the witherless, 3carat, gold, and anything that is very common huge prices.. i will dupe loots like the ones drop by ancient ridword and etc. make a dupe of 30000 pcs of that aka 1 kafra and sell to npc using overcharge and repeat making it 30000 pcs x 2-4k zenn per piece repaeat ... so why would you think EMB is good thing to dupe anyways?

Edited by grandetbug, 03 June 2024 - 08:35 AM.

#7 ranalek

ranalek

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 379 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 03 June 2024 - 03:34 PM

why do you want to make them tradeable? if the gms think you have a very good reason maybe they will consider

#8 EdwardEG

EdwardEG

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 644 posts
  • LocationWarga +62
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 June 2024 - 12:18 AM

You can sell Eden Merit Badges to zeny by buying Magical Stones then sell it to players

You can buy Eden Merit Badges by buying Giant Faceworm Skins then convert those into badges

I don't see a problem there.

#9 LouisLu

LouisLu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 341 posts

Posted 04 June 2024 - 02:08 AM

You can sell Eden Merit Badges to zeny by buying Magical Stones then sell it to players

You can buy Eden Merit Badges by buying Giant Faceworm Skins then convert those into badges

grandetbug sees the problem...shhh...

he just explain all his plan by telling he's not going to do it but that's what he's intention..! shhh..!

#10 grandetbug

grandetbug

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 04 June 2024 - 09:34 AM

unfortunately.. i am in thor server and i have old account that retrieves 66 accounts to be exact all are from friends accounts and some close friends in guild way back 2015. and notice i have so many EMB in all of it. i will use it as exchange for bubblegum x3 drop buffs. i cannot play to much on getting that faceworms.(yes its only 10mins of my time but time for me that 10 mins is super important due to limited playtime) and thor is not a populated server, its a ghost town but i am playing just for fun in my own enjoyment. and thats it. so please make it teadable. i have only 1 super character to use because i am a man of focus and loyal to 1 character killer instancer and farmer so i will use all that EMB on 1 super duper mega killer character only.

Edited by grandetbug, 04 June 2024 - 09:36 AM.

#11 Nagaame

Nagaame

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 218 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 June 2024 - 01:16 PM

I have a guild storage with 600 GFSS in it on top of a few dedicated storage characters. It's incredibly inconvenient to try to unload them at a decent price. The part where people literally have over a dozen GFSS vending accounts might indicate a slight issue here, especially when people are complaining about pront being too crowded. I used to keep track of the Magical Stone economy too and that moved even slower even if it was more convenient.

Overall, I'm not really convinced by the whole "it might help dupers more than it helps normal players" argument because that applies to nearly anything that could be added to the game. We've got cash shop items going in the multi billions that are just as dupable, and a ton of instances and events have items that are also worth a lot. There was that whole thing a while ago about someone complaining about a duper with Finest mods from 17.1, which have an expected value of ~20 mil. idk but seeing that screenshot of 30k BSBs, BBs, and Temporal Spells right after OGH Challenge Mode opened really left me jaded on this whole thing. TL;DR sure making EMBs tradeable might be better for dupers, but I don't think dupers are wanting when it comes to items to dupe. The GFSS proxy market is just incredibly awkward. I'd also love to just be able to open an EMB buying shop to set and forget.

#12 WiseFabre

WiseFabre

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 225 posts
  • Server:Orleans

Posted 04 June 2024 - 11:04 PM

From a role playing game perspective, Commander Arquien would be sad that her Eden Merit badges were being traded.  They were originally issued to specific people who had accomplished a task for or within Eden Group. Nowadays, Arquien spends most of her time in Verus City instead of at Eden, so if there was any vending of Eden Badges, it should be limited to vendors located in the Verus City plaza in front of Commander Arquien.  Otherwise, there is no poetic justice.

** Commander Arquien is the founder of Eden Group as a way for adventurers to honorably make something of themselves

Edited by WiseFabre, 04 June 2024 - 11:07 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users