Ragnarok transcendence Revamp? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Ragnarok transcendence Revamp?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 KawaiKilla

KawaiKilla

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Poring

Posted 04 June 2024 - 02:53 AM

Hi Ro staff and community

I've been reminiscing about Ragnarok transcendence (ROT) more than usual lately and I think that version had a good balance and game play, I know it had it's flaws and thing could've been handled better, yet my perception is that game was thriving at first.

So I have a question for the RO community and the staff. Community what do you think if the staff ever bring back ROT or something similar (restart, prerenewal) and Staff would there ever be a chance to bring back ROT or anything similar, I think many in the RO community would like to see some kind of prerenewal server and maybe the now is the time to bring it back.

Cheers eceryone

#2 EdwardEG

EdwardEG

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 698 posts
  • LocationWarga +62
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 June 2024 - 03:24 AM

Unfortunately, it won't be like that anymore. RO renewal had too many flaws and bugs that staff should have more time to fix them all. I don't think they have enough time to manage another RO Re:Start 3.0

The cycle of opening and closing the server has always been like that. For first week / month, it will be alot of players wanting to try new server.. Then within next 1-2 months, they left.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users