Character Zeny Cap and trade limit - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Character Zeny Cap and trade limit

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 KojiKajael

KojiKajael

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 June 2024 - 05:35 PM

How hard could it possibly be to uncap the character zeny limit from 2.1 billion and uncap the zeny trade limit from 1 billion? Devs are releasing OCP and Kachua items that trade for far above the zeny caps. Why keep it so incredibly counterproductive and inefficient? Why leave the trading system so unsecure? I constantly hear about people getting scammed and the hoops people have to jump through to avoid getting scammed. Why create so much work for the support admins who have to fix this on a ticket to ticket basis? There's no quality of life and I have no understanding as to why its been left like this for so long, its killed my desire as a new player to participate in trading or purchasing KP because I know it'll be more work than its worth to get anything done if I happen to get a high value drop. Have some sense and just fix it please! So many people are asking for this to change!

Edited by KojiKajael, 09 June 2024 - 05:37 PM.

#2 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4148 posts

Posted 10 June 2024 - 08:01 AM

https://forums.warpp...nt-for-trading/

#3 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1305 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Hiatus x Hiatus

Posted 10 June 2024 - 08:07 PM

How hard could it possibly be to uncap the character zeny limit from 2.1 billion and uncap the zeny trade limit from 1 billion? Devs are releasing OCP and Kachua items that trade for far above the zeny caps. Why keep it so incredibly counterproductive and inefficient? Why leave the trading system so unsecure? I constantly hear about people getting scammed and the hoops people have to jump through to avoid getting scammed. Why create so much work for the support admins who have to fix this on a ticket to ticket basis? There's no quality of life and I have no understanding as to why its been left like this for so long, its killed my desire as a new player to participate in trading or purchasing KP because I know it'll be more work than its worth to get anything done if I happen to get a high value drop. Have some sense and just fix it please! So many people are asking for this to change!

i mean sure, from a practical standpoint i also think its stupid, but you have to keep in mind that this issue is only a thing due to game having poor zeny sink mechanics so inflation gets to that point, also main kRO server dont really have much of an issue with this since you cant really keep making several accounts to farm stuff (limited by korean SSN) and they got level drop penalty, there are a lot of reason as to why the issue got to this extent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users