Returning Player Seeking Guidance and Leveling Partners! - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Returning Player Seeking Guidance and Leveling Partners!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ClydeiROchaos

ClydeiROchaos

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationSeattle
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 June 2024 - 02:21 AM

Hello everyone!

I’m excited to be back in the world of Ragnarok Online!

It’s been quite a while since I last played regularly, and my knowledge is mostly based on content up to Episode 14. I've been playing on and off since then, so I’m looking forward to diving back into the game more consistently now.

As a returning player, I could really use some advice and would love to connect with the community.

Here’s what I’m looking for:

• Leveling Tips: What are the best spots for an archer to level up in the current meta?
  • Build Suggestions: Any recommendations for effective builds for a Wind Hawk?
  • Leveling Parties: I’d love to join or form leveling parties with fellow players. If you’re interested, let’s team up!

I’ve also started a YouTube channel called "Return to Ragnarok Online" to document my journey and share my experiences.Feel free to check it out [here] if you’re interested in following my adventures.

Thank you in advance for your help and advice! I’m looking forward to reconnecting with the Ragnarok community and making new friends.

Happy leveling!

#2 EdwardEG

EdwardEG

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 646 posts
  • LocationWarga +62
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 June 2024 - 12:36 AM

• Leveling Tips: What are the best spots for an archer to level up in the current meta? You may visit this iRO wiki link. It has updated levelling spots up to level 250
  • Build Suggestions: Any recommendations for effective builds for a Wind Hawk? You may visit this post
  • Leveling Parties: I’d love to join or form leveling parties with fellow players. If you’re interested, let’s team up! There's discord channel where you may have a chat with iRO community.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users