Eddga does not have its card in the drop table - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Eddga does not have its card in the drop table

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1816 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 18 June 2024 - 07:44 AM

According to a drop table "leak" from 2020 via iRO's patch files, Eddga does not have his card in the drop table

EDDGA
Fire_Brand    224
Smoking_Pipe    374
Honey    15000
Katar_Of_Raging_Blaze    750
Tiger_Footskin    374
Elunium    3450
Krieg    150
Apple    0

Someone asked me about this before and I completely forgot until reading Kachua list for this month, sorry

#2 Meddler01

Meddler01

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts
  • Server:iRO - Thor/Transcendence

Posted 18 June 2024 - 07:53 AM

For real?? been farming for years so that's why i got none at all :sob:  :sob:  

#3 ZHONGKAIH

ZHONGKAIH

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 389 posts

Posted 18 June 2024 - 08:28 AM

I never saw anyone drop Eddga Card for years. Guess there were some issue about its drop for a very long time.

#4 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4132 posts

Posted 18 June 2024 - 08:59 AM

oh WP scammed us?

#5 Meddler01

Meddler01

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 18 June 2024 - 03:25 PM

According to a drop table "leak" from 2020 via iRO's patch files, Eddga does not have his card in the drop table

EDDGA
Fire_Brand    224
Smoking_Pipe    374
Honey    15000
Katar_Of_Raging_Blaze    750
Tiger_Footskin    374
Elunium    3450
Krieg    150
Apple    0

Someone asked me about this before and I completely forgot until reading Kachua list for this month, sorry

Bro, is this legit? Does it mean it doesn't drop at all up to now?  I hope a CM/GM would make a public clarification on this

#6 LovardoCircales9

LovardoCircales9

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 June 2024 - 03:48 PM

Yes!  A reason not to fight monsters one down twenty three thousand four hundred and forty two more to go!

#7 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1816 posts

Posted 18 June 2024 - 03:52 PM

Bro, is this legit? Does it mean it doesn't drop at all up to now?  I hope a CM/GM would make a public clarification on this

Given that that data is directly from an iRO drop table "leak" and the fact that there have been no documented drops on Chaos since at least 2019, yes, it's legit.

#8 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3568 posts

Posted 18 June 2024 - 04:36 PM

RIP. Is it only chaos bruv? Or also other servers. Thought just saw sumbuddy sellin at RO trans way back kek.

#9 Meddler01

Meddler01

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 18 June 2024 - 06:32 PM

Given that that data is directly from an iRO drop table "leak" and the fact that there have been no documented drops on Chaos since at least 2019, yes, it's legit.

Ok, I reallyy hope CM or GM would do something about this , and i filed in reports of this earlier this day/yesterday File ticket [23F-2E041703-0048], they said, GM Minorous( at thor server) Eddga card drops, and "works properly as intented" dunno if WP support would lies/covers up about this, atleast on my end didnt get anything after 3+years, or it may be just  bad luck?? i dunno 

#10 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1816 posts

Posted 18 June 2024 - 08:11 PM

RIP. Is it only chaos bruv? Or also other servers. Thought just saw sumbuddy sellin at RO trans way back kek.

Ok, I reallyy hope CM or GM would do something about this , and i filed in reports of this earlier this day/yesterday File ticket [], they said, GM Minorous( at thor server) Eddga card drops, and "works properly as intented" dunno if WP support would lies/covers up about this, atleast on my end didnt get anything after 3+years, or it may be just  bad luck?? i dunno 

Chaos and Thor use the same drop tables. And support GMs have historically been unreliable/wrong when it comes to inquiries about drop tables. They're not purposefully covering it up or lying to you, though. Their default answer to drop table inquiries appears to just be referencing outside databases.

It's quite simple: when was the last time you've seen someone post a screenshot of an Eddga Card drop? Eddga is summonable via BBs and spawns at CLab, and there have been multiple drop events over a 4-5 year period during which there have been multiple screenshots of every other MVP card from those sources. Is it possible that the entire server is collectively unlucky on this specific card? Yes, but is that likely the reason? Probably not.

Edited by Zayaan, 18 June 2024 - 08:16 PM.

#11 Meddler01

Meddler01

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 19 June 2024 - 03:00 AM

Chaos and Thor use the same drop tables. And support GMs have historically been unreliable/wrong when it comes to inquiries about drop tables. They're not purposefully covering it up or lying to you, though. Their default answer to drop table inquiries appears to just be referencing outside databases.

It's quite simple: when was the last time you've seen someone post a screenshot of an Eddga Card drop? Eddga is summonable via BBs and spawns at CLab, and there have been multiple drop events over a 4-5 year period during which there have been multiple screenshots of every other MVP card from those sources. Is it possible that the entire server is collectively unlucky on this specific card? Yes, but is that likely the reason? Probably not.

Yeah, that's what i fear too, whether those GM answering emails and    tickets do the investigation themselves and do tell the truth,, just as i pointed out in my ticket that we spent money, time, effort in this beloved game.. I really do hope @CM Poring, @CMValkyrie, or any CM/GM would try to look into this matter.. :sob: :sob: :sob:

#12 6773131031232342973

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1486 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Violet
  • Server:Best ragnarok

Posted 19 June 2024 - 04:58 AM

lmao if they can't even fix KRO then don't expect anything good for this server.

#13 Meddler01

Meddler01

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 19 June 2024 - 10:02 AM

In my ongoing report,  GM Minorous even fail to disclose card drop rate, if its 00.01%, which is standard to any monster card drop,MVP or not, just to say its "dropping as intended". 

Not I not sure telling  if their being honest at all :( I mean, what's there they're not able to say or atleast confim?

Edited by Meddler01, 19 June 2024 - 10:03 AM.

#14 Kheilon

Kheilon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 19 June 2024 - 10:24 AM

jesus christ man. this server is broken as heck

#15 Jerbear

Jerbear

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 331 posts
  • LocationOutside Parts Unknown
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 19 June 2024 - 08:55 PM

In my ongoing report,  GM Minorous even fail to disclose card drop rate, if its 00.01%, which is standard to any monster card drop,MVP or not, just to say its "dropping as intended". 

Not I not sure telling  if their being honest at all :( I mean, what's there they're not able to say or atleast confim?

GM Beelzebub needs to be made aware of this issue.

As stated above by zyn, ticket support GMs will just say the usual dropping as intended and all that vagueness. They don't have access to database parameters - it's not their job to manage that. Same thing happened when Lord Knight Card wasn't dropping and going through ticket support. It was only fixed once developers in charge were made aware and re-implemented into his drop table.

#16 SweetKarly

SweetKarly

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 288 posts
  • Location~
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 20 June 2024 - 03:11 AM

dang unbelievable ... luckily you realized that, sigh ~

#17 Netha

Netha

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 20 June 2024 - 03:48 AM

this community has proven uncountable times that they dont punish incompetence and greed, gravity has 0 reason to stop.

#18 azumak1

azumak1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1348 posts
  • Server:Chaos!

Posted Yesterday, 04:26 PM

got me to log in lol. Nice to see you're still here and trying to help improve iRO, Zayaan. 

down to the meat n potatoes, though.

I have an Eddga Card. I obtained it sometime in 2018 or so (pre-WP-hiatus) through player trade with someone that I either saw with a T/S> or they dropped into my B/T> in Eden. IIRC the trade was done  for 15b without GM but i'm having trouble recalling the details. Never saw that player around in game or anywhere else ever again. Anyway, obtaining Eddga Card was a lifelong goal that I had been working on for over a decade and never had one drop despite constant hunting. Did my absolute best to keep an eye out for any that were for sale/etc. This is just my experience, but it was exceedingly difficult to find one available at ALL for one of the longest-implemented MVP cards. 

so I spent billions upon billions of zeny and thousands in cash for 10's of 1000's of Bloody Branches *expressly* for Eddga Card for over a decade and it might have not even EVER been a possibility lol. cooooooooooooool.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users