Still worth it to do Creator full PP? - Merchant Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Still worth it to do Creator full PP?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 baahir

baahir

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 June 2024 - 06:47 AM

Hey guys hows it going? I recently came back to Rag after 6 years away of it. Im aware that a lot of things changed and i decided to do an Alchemist. But my main question is, moneywise is it still worth it to do a creator full PP? Does it gives good profit compared to re-seling items and selling drops? Or the Creator items are not too hot this days compared to the Geneticist ones.

And do you guys know as well if Geneticist is still a super expensive class to level? Or is doable now with Cart cannon and all. I heard the AD is not too common anymore. 

I used to play in bRO and most of my old gears and characters are there. But now since im living overseas im playing iRO, which i only have a 13x Warlock with "OK" items.

#2 EdwardEG

EdwardEG

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 691 posts
  • LocationWarga +62
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 June 2024 - 09:38 AM

Right now the things that genetics create and sell in the market currently are:

+20 stats food (mainly STR / INT / DEX / AGI)

Concentrated Red Syrup

Concentrated Yellow Syrup

Concentrated Blue Syrup

Golden X potion

Increase HP Potion (large)

Enrich Celermine Juice

Other than those, the ones that was created by biochemists seem obsolete. Also if you haven't know already, plant cultivation skill was just being disabled since several months ago. Reason: unknown. maybe the one that caused server crash? idk

#3 baahir

baahir

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 July 2024 - 09:44 PM

Right now the things that genetics create and sell in the market currently are:

+20 stats food (mainly STR / INT / DEX / AGI)

Concentrated Red Syrup

Concentrated Yellow Syrup

Concentrated Blue Syrup

Golden X potion

Increase HP Potion (large)

Enrich Celermine Juice

Other than those, the ones that was created by biochemists seem obsolete. Also if you haven't know already, plant cultivation skill was just being disabled since several months ago. Reason: unknown. maybe the one that caused server crash? idk

Thank you!!!

I decided to just keep going with the Gene. Do you know which build and equips are recomended for gene on the early lvls? I mean like between 10x-13x. i heard that cc is the meta now, but idk if is possible to lvl up with cheap items. like a bellow 150kk set

#4 EdwardEG

EdwardEG

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 691 posts
  • LocationWarga +62
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 July 2024 - 02:15 AM

Yes. CC is still in the meta.

You can get the free set that boost CC damage from Noblesse Equipment and then later on switch to Imperial and Grace set

Genetic iRO wiki guide is updated with latest info. You can try reading the recommended equips.

Now that the OCP 61 is here which contains para coat where everyone is selling it for cheap price now as compared to last month

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users