Zenny Maximum?!?! - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Zenny Maximum?!?!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 SnuggleBug82

SnuggleBug82

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 June 2024 - 01:52 PM

How am I supposed to buy items over 2Billion Zenny? The economy is outrageous and prices of things are multiple billions of zeny. But when I try to consolidate zeny onto a character, I hit a zeny maximum??!?! I also can't sell things to people with the buying shops because I have too much zeny?! Is there something I am missing? I bet I need a cash shop item to be able to carry more zeny or something stupid right?? Help please?!

#2 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1306 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Hiatus x Hiatus

Posted 24 June 2024 - 05:42 AM

How am I supposed to buy items over 2Billion Zenny? The economy is outrageous and prices of things are multiple billions of zeny. But when I try to consolidate zeny onto a character, I hit a zeny maximum??!?! I also can't sell things to people with the buying shops because I have too much zeny?! Is there something I am missing? I bet I need a cash shop item to be able to carry more zeny or something stupid right?? Help please?!

You are suffering from success :v need more characters to accommodate more zeny, character zeny cap is 2,147,483,647 zeny due to game code limitations, cant surpass that max integer.

#3 EdwardEG

EdwardEG

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 699 posts
  • LocationWarga +62
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 June 2024 - 05:57 AM

Please jump to this discussion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users