• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 kyoosuke

kyoosuke

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 430 posts

Posted 25 June 2024 - 08:02 AM

I tried running two RO at the same time today, for the first time.

I logged in both accounts on Chaos server. They are both in, or should be in, Chaos server, but I see completely different players and vendors. My account 1 can't see my account 2 character, when both logged in. It's like they are in completely different servers, but I'm sure they are both in Chaos.

It's really weird................

Please advise.

Thanks.

#2 ranalek

ranalek

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 381 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 25 June 2024 - 08:31 AM

if your second account is a newly created novice and in izlude, my guess is that it is on a different channel. i cant remember exactly where but look near the largest bridge in izlude for an npc that teleports you to the other channel

#3 kyoosuke

kyoosuke

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 430 posts

Posted 25 June 2024 - 07:29 PM

if your second account is a newly created novice and in izlude, my guess is that it is on a different channel. i cant remember exactly where but look near the largest bridge in izlude for an npc that teleports you to the other channel

Ah, that explained it. Because I noticed that when I use Kafra to teleport back to Izlude, everything is all wonky, but if I use the Eden badge to teleport, everything is "normal" again..... I guess Kafra and the Eden badge don't teleport to the same channel.

Thanks for the help.

#4 smurpet

smurpet

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 25 June 2024 - 09:37 PM

you mean the novice izlude and novice prt fild08a it auto teleport thete when you are novice level 1-20 but in 21 you back to to normal areas. if only they can make it that wy in prontera having channels so the vends can be controlled lag

#5 kyoosuke

kyoosuke

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 430 posts

Posted 26 June 2024 - 01:42 AM

you mean the novice izlude and novice prt fild08a it auto teleport thete when you are novice level 1-20 but in 21 you back to to normal areas. if only they can make it that wy in prontera having channels so the vends can be controlled lag

i hadn't played since 2010, i don't remember seeing this many vendors back then. this is just ridiculous, i can't even click on the tile where i want to go, without opening someone else's store.

#6 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4132 posts

Posted 26 June 2024 - 10:42 AM

i hadn't played since 2010, i don't remember seeing this many vendors back then. this is just ridiculous, i can't even click on the tile where i want to go, without opening someone else's store.

/showshop

#7 kyoosuke

kyoosuke

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 430 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:53 AM

/showshop

ah yes, much easier to walk around now. thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users