ASPD - attack/action correlation - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

ASPD - attack/action correlation

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ThePlutonians

ThePlutonians

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 July 2024 - 11:53 PM

Continuing this post on attack motion time (https://forums.warpp...-misconfigured/), and confirmation from GM Belzeebub that the parameter will be fixed in future patch, can somebody confirm whether iro Wiki article on ASPD (https://irowiki.org/wiki/ASPD) would still be relevant or is it based on current (wrong) value of attack motion time?

The reason for this because I would like to reset stat to match ASPD exactly only with what's needed for skills that are cooldown limited (e.g. 0.7s, 0.5s, 0.3s, or anything non-zero). This may happen more often for 4th class skills (that hopefully will also be rebalanced soon). For example, from the current Wiki article, 188 ASPD is needed for skills that has 0.25s CD (188 ASPD correlates with 4 actions/sec). If the new attack motion time reduces this value further (let's say to only 185 ASPD required), then I can free some stat points from AGI to INT (to achieve zero or low VCT considering relatively lengthy casting time for 4th class skills).

If later the wiki article becomes irrelevant, consider this post as reminder to update the article (by the way thank you to all Wiki contributors).

#2 VModIceCreamCake

VModIceCreamCake

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 339 posts
  • LocationWest Coast, USA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 July 2024 - 12:05 AM

The wiki page for ASPD is accurate to how iRO worked in pre-Renewal and how kRO/jRO currently work. This means once the game is fixed by the studio the table on the wiki will again match how the game works so 193 ASPD gets 7 hits per second, 190 ASPD gets 5 hits, etc.

#3 ThePlutonians

ThePlutonians

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 July 2024 - 01:20 AM

Thank you VMod ICC for the confirmation

#4 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1836 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 02 July 2024 - 07:45 AM

That page has always been wrong about ASPD requirements for skills, even for pre-renewal.

1000 / ((200 - ASPD) * 10 + AMTT)

is how many skills you can cast per second with a given ASPD value assuming perfect conditions

Where AMTT before this week's maintenance was 100 and should be 70 after

Edited by Zayaan, 02 July 2024 - 07:50 AM.

#5 ThePlutonians

ThePlutonians

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 July 2024 - 07:51 AM

That page has always been wrong about ASPD requirements for skills, even for pre-renewal.

1000 / ((200 - ASPD) * 10 + AMTT)

is how many skills you can cast per second with a given ASPD value assuming perfect conditions

Where AMTT before this week's maintenance was 100 and should be 70 after

Thanks Senpai. Will note this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users