Check Out My Speed Run Leveling! - Swordsman Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Check Out My Speed Run Leveling!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ClydeiROchaos

ClydeiROchaos

I am New.

• New Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationSeattle
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 July 2024 - 03:18 PM

Hello everyone,

I’m excited to share my latest video on speed running from level 1 to the job change to Knight in Ragnarok Online! This uncut version showcases the entire grind time and includes shoutouts to Captain Sunbear and GearGamingRO for their guides and strategies.

Watch it here: https://youtu.be/h_O...eLkVB25pPt14qvl

I’d love to hear your thoughts and tips on speed leveling!

Happy adventuring,

returntoragnarokonline

Edited by ClydeiROchaos, 16 July 2024 - 03:21 PM.

#2 EdwardEG

EdwardEG

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 691 posts
  • LocationWarga +62

Posted 04 July 2024 - 05:58 AM

Great video!

Starting from level 1 to 2nd job is insanely easy. Would love to have more videos explaining quick intermediate leveling (Level 100 onwards) as i feel that's where most new players want more information about that.

P/S: i got a little hint to anyone who wants to take advantage skipping 4 job levels before changing to 2nd job (from job 46-50), do Amatsu Dungeon Quest. It's easy quest (just make sure you avoid kapha and get rid of the hydras before entering the shrine). Before turning in for the last reward, make sure you are at job level 46.

Edited by EdwardEG, 04 July 2024 - 06:04 AM.

#3 ClydeiROchaos

ClydeiROchaos

I am New.

• New Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 04 July 2024 - 01:20 PM

Great video!

Starting from level 1 to 2nd job is insanely easy. Would love to have more videos explaining quick intermediate leveling (Level 100 onwards) as i feel that's where most new players want more information about that.

P/S: i got a little hint to anyone who wants to take advantage skipping 4 job levels before changing to 2nd job (from job 46-50), do Amatsu Dungeon Quest. It's easy quest (just make sure you avoid kapha and get rid of the hydras before entering the shrine). Before turning in for the last reward, make sure you are at job level 46.

Thank you!

I just got back on playing RO so this is coming from a returning player's perspective. This journey will be from 1 to 250. I am currently working on the Knight to LK so I am pretty excited.
Thanks for the tip, I will try it out, and thanks again , I hope you enjoyed the video.

#4 ClydeiROchaos

ClydeiROchaos

I am New.

• New Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 16 July 2024 - 03:03 PM

Hello fellow adventurers,

I hope you're all doing great! I'm excited to share that I've just uploaded a continuation of my recent video on my YouTube channel, Return to Ragnarok Online. This new installment takes you from a Novice all the way to a Lord Knight, building on the foundation laid in the previous video.

You can watch the new video here

If you find the videos helpful, please give them a thumbs up, and don't forget to subscribe to stay updated with more Ragnarok Online content. I'd also love to hear your thoughts and experiences, so feel free to leave a comment on the videos or share your feedback here.

Happy adventuring!

#5 XxJustTonyxX

XxJustTonyxX

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 August 2024 - 11:13 AM

im still a novice and im a beginner i hope i can make friends here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users