Newbie Guild Questions - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Newbie Guild Questions

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 MMeycauayan

MMeycauayan

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 04 July 2024 - 09:02 AM

After returning and playing for a bit, I was randomly invited to join a guild which I happily accepted but I noticed the Guildsmen count - it stated 11/59 (11 online players over a total of 59 players?)
- Guild Extension skill at max level is +40 players, right? So basic number is 16 plus 40 = 56. So why 59? (real newbie here, please forgive me!)

- Am I right to assume that the reason it went from 56 to 59 is because of an alt character within the same account? Like Guildsman A has another char of the same account which is Guildsman B?

Overall is 56 right? Like 1 char per account in a guild? Or it can go above 56 if multiple alt chars within the same account is in a guild?

P.S. The reason I'm asking this is I am very curious and those people who invited me didn't seem to answer any of my newbie questions. Lol. Had to ask after multiple deaths on Eden Bounties. Lol.

#2 EdwardEG

EdwardEG

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 712 posts
  • LocationWarga +62
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 05 July 2024 - 12:47 AM

Based on the wiki, it should be 56. Unless there's something that has not been told about reaching 59 capacity and they should update this info on the wiki.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users