Why end the 21st anniversary gear so quickly? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Why end the 21st anniversary gear so quickly?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Deathwlng

Deathwlng

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 July 2024 - 03:57 PM

The "new" 21st anniversary costumes were really nice replacement for the 20th anniversary set. But it came out long after Easter anniversary event and is leaving only 1 week AFTER the Easter event ended? I will grant you, the event was a bit over powered with some of the rewards and I do not mind the actual fishing event going away, but why can the gear bonuses stick around for the year of the 21st anniversary? I mean we still have the 20th sticking around and the Easter event lasted a LOT longer and was just a normal holiday. 

#2 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3599 posts

Posted 07 July 2024 - 01:04 AM

Coz rainbow butterfly costume better than rainbow ragnarok sign feel me? Lol. Its coz staffs not gettin revenue on costumes n they gotta patch 250 expanded class in gettin costume enchant 32 box up moving forward kek.

#3 EdwardEG

EdwardEG

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 691 posts
  • LocationWarga +62
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 07 July 2024 - 04:18 AM

Well, at least the mobs in abyss lake helps people to level up 90+ if current low gramps TI is hard

#4 smurpet

smurpet

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 07 July 2024 - 05:57 AM

its because it is overpower.. if only they can make a real 21st anniversary costume avent.

#5 Deathwlng

Deathwlng

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 July 2024 - 02:17 PM

well, seems only 3 people on the forums have anything to say on the matter. Well, I feel sorry for the poor shmuck that paid 250 million for a set of wings the first night from me and all of the other people that paid 50-150 million in the days since for a piece of gear that was only useful for a month at most. Even the Easter Bunny Ears were around for what three? four? There were still people buying them last night off the market probably not knowing they are going away for 30-70 million. And unless I am missing something in the notes, they still wont even be able to be enchanted after they lose their bonuses, so they are going to become a wasted costume piece, which I actually prefer to the 20th poring one. 

Just glad I farmed the fish myself for my sets and didnt buy any, gg. 

#6 Anjuhae

Anjuhae

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 10 July 2024 - 12:27 AM

why?  because of the stat? :hmm: 

the 20th costume still grants 40% exp

#7 Chorvaqueen

Chorvaqueen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1121 posts
  • Twitter:@chorvadraws
  • LocationMiddle Earth
  • Server:Teyvat

Posted 10 July 2024 - 01:14 AM

People were farming the Angeling hats for cheap costume stones and WP said you can't have nice things. :heh:

#8 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10996 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 10 July 2024 - 04:06 AM

So people can buy these 3 new costumes for 9k KP and they only last 1 month too. I think WP's got it right. Though I think prices might be a bit too steep for most people, esp for WoE people who can only use these 3 new costumes for 3 times lol

#9 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3599 posts

Posted 10 July 2024 - 03:53 PM

So people can buy these 3 new costumes for 9k KP and they only last 1 month too. I think WP's got it right. Though I think prices might be a bit too steep for most people, esp for WoE people who can only use these 3 new costumes for 3 times lol

Lol wait for staffs puttin those spend rewards via shiba box and ppls will buy em. Feel me?

#10 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10996 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 10 July 2024 - 04:08 PM

Lol wait for staffs puttin those spend rewards via shiba box and ppls will buy em. Feel me?

Yeah bro. Good for everyone. See fast updates and all events wre getting haha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users