Anyone else got charged for WP purchase after recent maintenance but got no WP Energy? - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Anyone else got charged for WP purchase after recent maintenance but got no WP Energy?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ragnahero

ragnahero

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 July 2024 - 07:36 PM

After maintenance I bought $40 WP but before it completed, I got a message saying internal error 500 and a bunch of error numbers. I assumed that my transaction didn't go through and so I did another transaction worth $25. The $25 purchase went through and I got WP Energy. However, later when I checked my bank account I see that I was charged $40 even though I didn't get anything. I double checked and looked at my WP transaction history and there is no invoice number for the $40 purchase that occurred that day.(I am the only one using my PC and I have one account and I don't share it with anyone.) There was an invoice # for the subsequent $25 purchase.  I have been trying to ask help using ticket system. I got a response asking for a screenshot of the purchase receipt or apple/google play purchase ID or something.  There is no purchase receipt for credit card purchases, only an invoice in the WP transaction history.  My bank's customer service provided  information for that $40 transaction and showed that it was billed by Warpportal on that date.  I have a screenshot of the transaction information from my bank app and message from my bank's customer service showing transaction details for that purchase in question. I provided all this in my ticket(including screenshots) but I still didn't get a response. I worry that if I dispute this transaction then they will suspend my account without due diligence to check and verify that it was a erroneous charge on my account. 

I'm so desperate for help I just had to post this here. The silence from my ticket is just so frustrating. I love this game, it still gives me so much nostalgia but the support for legitimate players is just so disappointing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users