Episode Clear Ticket? - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Episode Clear Ticket?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 clizie

clizie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 347 posts
  • LocationLasagna
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Lasagna

Posted 08 July 2024 - 10:39 AM

When use this ticket..

i am planning to use this clear ticket to finish epi. 17

if i used the ticket as in..it fully clear all the episodes including the side quest, dailies, instances.. all access quest can be obtained? after this i can now go to epi. 18 directly?

#2 EdwardEG

EdwardEG

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 691 posts
  • LocationWarga +62
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 08 July 2024 - 11:21 AM

As indicated by the page, in order to use episode 17 ticket, you need to make sure you clear episode 16 first (or buy episode 16 ticket)

No EXP rewards (including the item rewards) once you use the ticket. So its something like.. you wanna use the Nilem warper for example in the Cat in the bullet which requires episode 17.2 completion. Assuming you never done ep 16, you just need to activate episode 16 + 17. Then you can be able to use Nilem's service instantly.

About side and daily quests, I think they should be cleared too after the tickets use because when all the episode progress has been cleared, the NPC conversation supposed to trigger those instances access and daily tasks.

#3 clizie

clizie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 347 posts
  • LocationLasagna
  • Server:Lasagna

Posted 15 July 2024 - 07:15 AM

there is no Honor Tokens, Core Core etc for the Grace Set? no Barmeal Ticket? But i can access the Farming area like Pitaya and RObots? illusion armors?

#4 EdwardEG

EdwardEG

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 691 posts
  • LocationWarga +62
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 July 2024 - 08:42 AM

there is no Honor Tokens, Core Core etc for the Grace Set? no Barmeal Ticket? But i can access the Farming area like Pitaya and RObots? illusion armors?

Yes. You won't get those items..

But you can have access to those areas and the quests related to their dailies

Edited by EdwardEG, 15 July 2024 - 08:43 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users