Enhancing Weapon Skills: Incorporating Level 5 Weapons for Upgrade Weapon Skill - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Enhancing Weapon Skills: Incorporating Level 5 Weapons for Upgrade Weapon Skill

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Masamok

Masamok

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 July 2024 - 07:11 AM

Hello there, fellow players!  :ani_meow: 

We are well aware of the new refining system in our game, which includes “Weapon Level 5” and “Armor Level 2.”

Since the classic days, Mastersmiths have been renowned for their “Upgrade Weapon Skill.” Can we all agree that Level 5 weapons should be included in this new refining system for the Mastersmith’s Upgrade Weapon skill? We are all missing out on the benefits of our job class professions. The weapon enhancement percentage of Mastersmith job class is particularly valuable in this era.

Each job class serves a purpose, and even today, our job classes utilize various crafting skills specific to their roles. 
Consider the following examples:
  • Alchemists, Biochemists, and Geneticists excel in Potion Crafting and Cooking.”
  • Runeknights effectively use Rune Stones,” fitting their class type.
  • Assassin Cross and Guillotine Cross specialize in Poison Bottle CreationandResearching New Poisons.”
  • Other job classes also have their unique crafting abilities, such as Ancilla, Arrow Crafting, and Elemental Converter.
However, it seems that the “Smith” jobs have fallen behind. While smiths are no longer needed for their weapon creation, their Upgrade Weapon Skill remains valuable.
I propose that we make Mastersmith jobs more relevant by aligning them with their class name.
:p_swt:

My gratitude if I did catch your sentiment, if you agree, please leave a Thumbs up and Rate ★ ! I am also willing to hear your thought regarding to my topic. Let’s hope for further updates on this topic. 
I’ve created this forum post to catch the attention of our GMs/CMs.

Edited by Masamok, 09 July 2024 - 07:16 AM.

#2 damiendada

damiendada

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 July 2024 - 03:22 PM

Hi, thanks for this very interesting message.

192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1

Edited by damiendada, 05 September 2024 - 11:48 PM.

#3 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1313 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Hiatus x Hiatus

Posted 14 July 2024 - 08:23 PM

funny enough, when you try to refine level 5 weapons you get this message image.png just nothing happens, and thats cause it got changed, at some point you had an error message saying you didnt have the proper refining ore to proceed and skill failed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users