Surviving Advanced Old Glast Heim - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Surviving Advanced Old Glast Heim

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Paopao517

Paopao517

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 July 2024 - 01:03 AM

Greetings, 

I main Ranger and Genetic and exclusively use them for instance farming.

Both of my chars can easily clear OGH normal with my eyes closed. But I wanted to farm WK cards and I would have to go with OGH hard to do them faster.

However, Amdarais in hard mode has this skill that one shots me and disables my healing to 0 unless I use berries and seeds. Unfortunately I cannot kill them fast enough before he uses those skills.

I am using bathory carded armors for both EDA for ranger (leech), EDA and Paracelsus on my gene.

My ranger gets hit pretty painfully due to no shield but even my gene is still dying. I previously use AK and Alice but I know transitioned to WK and Khalitzburg combo for more damage. Any suggestions other than token and Ygg's?

I wish I could just out DPS them but due to budget reasons, I cannot just upgrade gears to stronger ones.

#2 Chorvaqueen

Chorvaqueen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1121 posts
  • Twitter:@chorvadraws
  • LocationMiddle Earth
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Teyvat

Posted 11 July 2024 - 01:53 AM

Could suggest running Fall of Glast Heim (normal mode) instead if you're just in it to farm cards since the White Knights there do drop it. That's how I got mine instead of collecting Contaminated Magics every 3 days.

Edited by Chorvaqueen, 11 July 2024 - 01:53 AM.

#3 Paopao517

Paopao517

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 July 2024 - 02:50 AM

Thanks, will look into it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users