Bio 5 enchants clarification? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Bio 5 enchants clarification?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Paopao517

Paopao517

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 July 2024 - 08:03 PM

Hello there,

So I have been reading a lot of the enchanting system on iRO Wiki and I have decided to get the Old Midas Whisper enchanted with Master Archer as it gives ranged damage%.

After I got it to +10 I was just so happy about the damage increase that I no longer questioned it. Then my friend told me that the Master Archer enchant only works with bow?

I didn't test it with or without enchant and/or upgrades before so I have no baseline whatsoever.

Is it true that it only works with bows?

#2 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1295 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Hiatus x Hiatus

Posted 14 July 2024 - 08:15 PM

Hello there,

So I have been reading a lot of the enchanting system on iRO Wiki and I have decided to get the Old Midas Whisper enchanted with Master Archer as it gives ranged damage%.

After I got it to +10 I was just so happy about the damage increase that I no longer questioned it. Then my friend told me that the Master Archer enchant only works with bow?

I didn't test it with or without enchant and/or upgrades before so I have no baseline whatsoever.

Is it true that it only works with bows?

its actually backwards: Enchants and enchant system improvement - Content updates - Divine Pride (divine-pride.net)

"Master Archer effect is changed from "bow damage bonus" to "long ranged physical damage bonus". "

#3 Paopao517

Paopao517

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 July 2024 - 08:59 PM

So I'm safe about keeping that enchant on my OMW?

or is it like they made the description even more confusing by changing it?

#4 FishDeity

FishDeity

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 571 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 16 July 2024 - 04:54 AM

So I'm safe about keeping that enchant on my OMW?

or is it like they made the description even more confusing by changing it?

Keep Master Archer enchant on it. Your friend is like 1.5 years out of date with info

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users