Leveling up help. - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Leveling up help.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Redplague4

Redplague4

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 July 2024 - 07:58 PM

Hello! I am a returning player from way back in the day. I have followed the leveling wiki page as that has been very helpful but I have hit the slog. I am currently level 234 and completed episode 18.  I have been doing the 180-230 Daily quests (Thanatos Tower 9-12,Einbech Mine 3, Odin Temple, Abyss 4, Nif F1, Lab 1&2 Rudus 4, and Faceworm Dungeon)
but wondered if there is a place I am missing that might help.  I have just discovered Tomb of Remorse and I am going to try it. 

I am a solo player. Imperial Guard. Cannon Spear/Vanishing Point build. I do not really have a problem with survivability or killing, I just can not kill as fast as others which is why I have not had success to farm in Nif F1 or Lab 2 since others teleport on me and kill my pack. Any information will be greatly appreciated.
Thank You.

Edited by Redplague4, 22 July 2024 - 08:01 PM.

#2 Jefuu

Jefuu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 198 posts
  • LocationParadise
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 July 2024 - 08:26 PM

Hey and welcome back to the grind!

You are pretty much right on it for your level range and unfortunately, 230+ is a real slog. There are not any better options for experience and I even stopped running all those dailies around 235 in place of grinding straight through mobs in Ami Lab 2 as I, personally, found it more convenient than having to tele to multiple maps and turn-in and rush around on a Manual timer. When you hit 240, Niff 2 opens up as an option to add to the mix/grind in. Ultimately, joining random parties for the EXP boost, always using Battle Manuals, and switching in EXP-boosting gears when possible are all that's left on the road to 250.

It won't be huge but you could also add in Illusion of Underwater 2's Illusion Investigation turn-in (100 monster kill-quests with a 180 level requirement) to your list, especially as we're getting a bonus to those turn-ins with this maintenance. If desperate enough, could also try out Illusion Luanda and Ant Hell (160) and Turtles (150) too.

You mention not being able to kill mobs fast enough? Gearing up to be able to 1-shot the mobs in Ami2 & Niff1+2 will certainly make things a little easier/faster. Not sure if you have budget to change things up but you could share your gears/stats if you want advice on maximizing your grind.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users