Side specific accessory card - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Side specific accessory card

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Vhaaaan

Vhaaaan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 452 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 July 2024 - 12:56 PM

If the card description says Compound on: Accessory (Left) does that mean this card can only be slotted on a Left Accessory?

I have an accessory that doesn't have a specific side/slot (universal?) and a card that can only be slotted on a left accessory (per description). Double clicking the card only gives me the option to slot it to THAT left accessory and my universal accessory is not even in the option. Is this intended? I thought that if I slot this left accessory card to my universal accessory will turn it into a left accessory, hence equipping this "now left accessory" will go straight to the correct slot in alt+q.

If this was already explained in a different post, please let me know by linking the post below.

Thanks!

#2 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1313 posts
  • Server:Hiatus x Hiatus

Posted 24 July 2024 - 02:53 PM

"If the card description says Compound on: Accessory (Left) does that mean this card can only be slotted on a Left Accessory?" Yes. Its the required condition to be able to use it, so any other accessory that doesn't meet that requirement cant be slotted with that card.

#3 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3613 posts

Posted 24 July 2024 - 11:45 PM

AFAIK lol the only accessory that’s bug which can only be put in left and can accept any accessory cards is the marty 69 pervy demon mask. Feel me?

#4 3096230415192656890

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 July 2024 - 12:25 AM

Vividort is correct. A card restricted to accessory (left) can only be inserted into an accessory with a left restriction naturally. It is not possible to insert it into a universal accessory.

#5 Jefuu

Jefuu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 198 posts
  • LocationParadise
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 July 2024 - 09:11 PM

AFAIK lol the only accessory that’s bug which can only be put in left and can accept any accessory cards is the marty 69 pervy demon mask. Feel me?

Wait, for real? So you can put, say, "Phantom Wolf Card" (which is an Accessory Right card) into a PDM? I never knew/tried that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users