I want help for the quest : has anyone seen leno - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

I want help for the quest : has anyone seen leno

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 9375240725061427297

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 July 2024 - 06:26 AM

I don't know how to do the quest has anyone seen leno, idk where to go either, can someone please guide me where should I go... cuz according to the quest, it wants me to checkout the hub and gather information from ezrud westfield.. BUT IDK WHERE IS HUB AND EZRUD WESTFIELD.. the navigation doesnt help much either..

#2 Jefuu

Jefuu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 198 posts
  • LocationParadise
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 July 2024 - 09:27 PM

Maybe this will help? https://www.divine-p...nyone-seen-leno

#3 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1313 posts
  • Server:Hiatus x Hiatus

Posted 28 July 2024 - 05:25 AM

Cant access the map unless lvl 21+ or Warp Portal skill

#4 ZanRen

ZanRen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 842 posts
  • LocationTustin, CA
  • Server:Thor

Posted 30 July 2024 - 08:40 PM

go to the academy, in armory, there is an npc that will warp you directly to the field. it avoids the other channel.

what happens is you get warped to a different channel field where the npc is not active.

#5 Hubert54456

Hubert54456

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 August 2024 - 04:40 PM

Ist there any chance to fulfill or remove this quest, after reaching job lvl 10 and then changing to 1st class job? xD

#6 ALSJ

ALSJ

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 176 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 August 2024 - 09:40 AM

Two issues about that questline arise: the quest progress is unfortunately split on the wrong map channel and the NPC required to progress literally isn't there.

That particular tutorial quest chain should be taking place on the "Channel 2" version of the map to prevent "happy accidents" with bored people branching, but it isn't. There is also a lack of notice to inform new players that a channel feature is even implemented. NPCs are poorly named and placed, as well.

One can only complete up to a point where you're directed to meet Leno on South Prontera Field near the City Gate in the Southeast direction. He isn't there on either map channel. Cannot progress until that part gets updated. You're better off just spontaneously joining Eden Group to get the freebies.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users