July Spend Event and Additional Character Slots Question - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

July Spend Event and Additional Character Slots Question

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 JimJoeJackson

JimJoeJackson

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 30 July 2024 - 03:46 AM

I am fairly new (returning after many years) to all these new events and changes iRO has done over the years. I am curious how the spend events works and how you go about obtaining the items for each milestone. I can't seem to find any info on that, or I just didn't look hard enough? I assume at this point it is after the event ends as I have already spent over 9000 KP and received nothing.

I also cannot seem to find out how to expand my character slots. I ended up deleting one character to make room for another but instead, I lost that slot completely. There are 2 pages and I only ever have access to the characters I had previously, which is 12.

Any info would be appreciated! Thanks!

#2 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1298 posts
  • Server:Hiatus x Hiatus

Posted 30 July 2024 - 09:02 PM

They usually announce on maintenance post when spending rewards are going to be distributed to eligible players, current spending promotion goes till the 7th so you need to have spent the amount till that date to be eligible, then they will start distributing the rewards to players.

Current spending promotion had 2 different events happening at the same time, Shibasays Package one and a normal one, if you spend 9k kp on shibasays package you are eligible for the shiba rewards and 1st tier of the normal one. 

For the character slots its currently bugged and have yet to be fixed, it is supposed to be 15 slots for VIP enabled accounts but aint working properly, i think you can ask for character account transfer service to bring a character from a different account or wait for booster event to be able to add more characters to your account, thats about it.

#3 Jefuu

Jefuu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 190 posts
  • LocationParadise

Posted 30 July 2024 - 10:12 PM

For the deleted character slot thing, vividort is right. When I did the same thing upon returning, I put in a support ticket and a GM had me create a Novice on a second account that was brought in to refill the missing slot.

#4 Ilagas

Ilagas

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 July 2024 - 05:34 AM

Hi, I have a similar issue. Spent 6k+ of KP from july 18 till the 29th but I havent received any codes and nothing from code the redemer guy in eden. Created a ticket and got a reply from GM that rewards wont be given until event closes which is in Aug 7. But I already saw multiple characters using the rewards from the promo. Asked someone wearing the event rewards earlier and confirmed that the gear he got was from the July spending promo. Is it because I spent kp on an item not covered by the promo like the shiba costumes? Or was the guy just trolling me? He seems honest though.

#5 Jefuu

Jefuu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 190 posts
  • LocationParadise

Posted 31 July 2024 - 02:47 PM

So I spent KP on two of my accounts, one within the first week of the spending event and the second a couple weeks later. My first account got the items from Code Redeemer but my second account has not yet.

I assume it has to do with WHEN you spent the KP, and maybe you missed the timing for the first release batch?

#6 Ilagas

Ilagas

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 August 2024 - 02:35 PM

Almost two weeks now but I still havent received the rewards. Created a ticket about a week ago an gm verified that Im eligible.  I'll just wait till the end of the event or the next patch to get the event rewards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users