Terra Gloria bugged? Maybe? IDK - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Terra Gloria bugged? Maybe? IDK

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 freddym

freddym

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 530 posts
  • LocationCabo Rojo, Puerto Rico.
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 05 August 2024 - 02:52 AM

I'm in a real pickle because I've done this quest now twice on two different characters and it went smoothly no complaints, now I've already sent in a ticket about it but maybe I'll get a faster response here. 

http://screen-Chaos077.jpg

http://irowikiterragloria.png

I'm at the part where you get the 10 Schwartz's honor token from Repurt and need to talk to Lazy to continue the quest but the quest icon above his head doesn't show up and I've tried talking to all of the npc's multiple times to see if I've forgotten something and nothing...then I thought I must of done it already and continued the story but the npcs at the hotel where I'm suppose to go are not there and cannot move forward. Now since I've already done this quest I'm thinking it's NOT bugged and I'm doing something wrong but alas I cannot find what I'm doing wrong and while I was doing the quest I saw people around doing the same quest so maybe it isn't bugged!? I don't know. Help.   :hmm:

#2 FishDeity

FishDeity

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 571 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 05 August 2024 - 03:22 PM

Spoiler

So you saw the image of Dien pulling his beard?

#3 freddym

freddym

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 530 posts

Posted 05 August 2024 - 03:27 PM

So you saw the image of Dien pulling his beard?

Yes. Rookie gave me quests to do as dailies from the Heart Hunter war base 2 instance but I cannot access the quest/instance and is the last quest I received from anyone....

Edited by freddym, 05 August 2024 - 03:51 PM.

#4 FishDeity

FishDeity

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 571 posts

Posted 05 August 2024 - 08:35 PM

Yes. Rookie gave me quests to do as dailies from the Heart Hunter war base 2 instance but I cannot access the quest/instance and is the last quest I received from anyone....

Hmm, did you fight Elena?

#5 freddym

freddym

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 530 posts

Posted 05 August 2024 - 09:52 PM

Hmm, did you fight Elena?

I did but I did not kill her and I didn't receive honor tokens for it but I was still allowed to progress with the story quest do you think I have to defeat her? On irowiki it says that "if you are an Arch Bishop you are allowed to skip this part" but I did not see a option for it and fought her until the time ran out.  Could that be what's bugging me?

Edited by freddym, 05 August 2024 - 09:53 PM.

#6 freddym

freddym

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 530 posts

Posted 05 August 2024 - 10:18 PM

O_O I did have to kill her thank you so much!  :no1:

#7 EdwardEG

EdwardEG

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 695 posts
  • LocationWarga +62

Posted 05 August 2024 - 11:21 PM

O_O I did have to kill her thank you so much! :no1:

Wait. Bishop classes doesnt need to kill her in the main story quest. You do have to click an option to fight her but at the end she will trigger a conversation where she refused to fight.

But anyway, its weird. Maybe you did skip the fight but you accidentally clicked her again to start its daily quest

#8 FishDeity

FishDeity

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 571 posts

Posted 06 August 2024 - 05:14 AM

I did but I did not kill her and I didn't receive honor tokens for it but I was still allowed to progress with the story quest do you think I have to defeat her? On irowiki it says that "if you are an Arch Bishop you are allowed to skip this part" but I did not see a option for it and fought her until the time ran out.  Could that be what's bugging me?

Wait. Bishop classes doesnt need to kill her in the main story quest. You do have to click an option to fight her but at the end she will trigger a conversation where she refused to fight.

But anyway, its weird. Maybe you did skip the fight but you accidentally clicked her again to start its daily quest

Yeah...apparently Cardinal do not count as Arch Bishop for some reason. So, Cardinals need to defeat Elena

#9 freddym

freddym

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 530 posts

Posted 06 August 2024 - 04:01 PM

Yeah no matter how many times I talked to her I wasn't able to skip it but the fact that I was able to continue on with the story is what threw me off and you'll get stuck at the part where you'll have to talk to Lazy again it wasn't until I defeated her where all the dailies and main story quest started popping up again. Sorry for the confusion cause I was also confused. The fact is it shouldn't have let me continue the story if I actually needed to defeat her to progress through the whole thing.  :ani_swt:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users