90% reduction cap is too low of a reduction cap - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* - - - - 1 votes

90% reduction cap is too low of a reduction cap

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 neal2008

neal2008

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 14 August 2024 - 03:01 AM

So I have always been in favor for a reduction cap and the latest update adds a reduction cap but 90% is too low of a cap. Assuming that you are able to reach this cap with lets say demihuman 90% and medium 90%, a very acheivable 10m damage will deal 100k damage. There are builds out there that reach 100m damage and will deal 1m of damage. I would suggest a Cap of 95-97% would be better

#2 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 11000 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 14 August 2024 - 03:41 AM

99% should do. While at it, should keep it to "Player race" only. Though in honest thought, even Royal Guard Prestige now is capped at 90% or so, I love this cap update. Make PvM more challenging. 

#3 neal2008

neal2008

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 14 August 2024 - 03:48 AM

99% should do. While at it, should keep it to "Player race" only. Though in honest thought, even Royal Guard Prestige now is capped at 90% or so, I love this cap update. Make PvM more challenging.

I would suggest a cap for ranged damage reduction aswell

Edited by neal2008, 14 August 2024 - 03:48 AM.

#4 Volbeast

Volbeast

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 14 August 2024 - 05:51 AM

Yeah I agree. Almost everyone was suggesting a cap between 95-99% and somehow WP decided on 90%.

#5 Varignon

Varignon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 687 posts
  • Server:Chaos, Transcendence Quit

Posted 14 August 2024 - 07:08 AM

That's okay, Chakri suggested it btw. We can see Chakri getting 1 hit always in WoE.  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

#6 LunaticMetal

LunaticMetal

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 August 2024 - 09:09 AM

While I don't like how WP doing Chakri things by bringing all Royal Guard stuffs (Fallen Protect was barely introduced and we already have the upgraded version of it), I do agree that PvM needs to be a bit more challenging. What is the point of doing 2 billion damage or resisting 100% of boss attacks/skills. Requires literally no skills and just cash to play it.

Still, Chakri needs to get his hands clean on this. Tell your secret admirer at WP to increase the resistance limit. Now everybody's mad at the 90% cap lol.

#7 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 11000 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 14 August 2024 - 09:26 AM

While I don't like how WP doing Chakri things by bringing all Royal Guard stuffs (Fallen Protect was barely introduced and we already have the upgraded version of it), I do agree that PvM needs to be a bit more challenging. What is the point of doing 2 billion damage or resisting 100% of boss attacks/skills. Requires literally no skills and just cash to play it.

Still, Chakri needs to get his hands clean on this. Tell your secret admirer at WP to increase the resistance limit. Now everybody's mad at the 90% cap lol.

Go back to read my thread. My argument is clean. My supporting proof is solid. Why not? I complained with valid causes. Getting PvM affected wasnt my intention though. I wish I had a secret admirer at WP. So they could listen to me. Still waiting for MvP cards in cash shop like other official servers haha

Edited by ChakriGuard, 14 August 2024 - 09:47 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users