Starting - Sidequest/s " Has anyone seen Leno?" and "Find the heaviest things in Midgard" - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Starting - Sidequest/s " Has anyone seen Leno?" and "Find the heaviest things in Midgard"

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Ruffinya

Ruffinya

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 14 August 2024 - 03:15 PM

Hello everyone! :Emo_12:

I just startet to play on iRo today, after I didn't play Ragnarok Online like..for ages. ( Please Excuse me, if I am doing badly with the english grammar or words,  I am from germany and HATE using translation programs..)

Obviously I tried following guides, which I found on YT, as well as in this forum. Still I am a bit lost right now.

As you may see from the tpoic title I am having trouble with those two Quest.

I'll try to explain, as good as possible:

1. " Has anyone seen Leno?": It tells me, to get information about Leno from the NPC Ezrud westfield, which should be found here: prt fild08 320,230. I checked it out, many times..but the NPC wasn't at those coordinate. Also I ran all over the fild - NOTHING. So..where can I find him? No guide or video were able to help me with that..

2. "Find the heaviest things in Midgard": I got told, that I should check the academy - libary for the book..but there only were an NPC - and the Lady (name of the NPC) wasn't any help at all. I wasn't able to click any bookshelfs..so..how am I able to finish this Quest? Same as with the first Quest - no guide or video were helpfull.

I really would aprecciate any help!

You may answer on this topic, or via privat Message. You also may find me in game on my little acolythe named Ruffinya. Well you may also just come up to me in game and say "hi" . :ok: 

Thank you all in advance. May it for any kind of help or just greetings! :wub:

See ya around folks! :gawi:

#2 EdwardEG

EdwardEG

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 696 posts
  • LocationWarga +62

Posted 15 August 2024 - 01:41 AM

Leno is in different channel. Try to switch different channel using this NPC. It's located in izlude 122 / 105

1234.png

As for the Find the heaviest things in Midgard quest,

"9. Click The Heaviest Things in Midgard book

(iz_ac01 149, 84)

(look at the shelves on the upper side of the room, near the ladder, hover your mouse around that spot)."

Information can be found from here

#3 Ruffinya

Ruffinya

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 15 August 2024 - 05:13 AM

Thank you!

I'll defently will check it out. :D

#4 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1299 posts
  • Server:Hiatus x Hiatus

Posted 15 August 2024 - 05:24 PM

Changing izlude map servers dont do much for that quest, if you are a novice character you can talk to the battle instructor npc at the academy to teleport to the correct prontera field map, if you already changed jobs you can only access that map if you are lvl 21 or above or if you have access to a warp portal that got memo'ed at that map.

#5 Ruffinya

Ruffinya

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 16 August 2024 - 05:09 AM

Changing izlude map servers dont do much for that quest, if you are a novice character you can talk to the battle instructor npc at the academy to teleport to the correct prontera field map, if you already changed jobs you can only access that map if you are lvl 21 or above or if you have access to a warp portal that got memo'ed at that map.

I kinda had a feeling, that it is like this. My acolythe is Lvl 23, but I still can't find a way to the right map.

I also have the feeling, that the Quest "Find the heaviest things in Midgard" is bugged. After I got the book and talked with the professor again, I were told to speak with the therapist - done that - back to professor. After that got told to talk with the academie headmaster - done that - got send back to professor. The tutorial I followed didn't say anything about that. Now the professor told me again to go see the Therapist. But the Therapist won't "help" after Level 20. So I now have a Quest I can't finish :wacko:

#6 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1299 posts
  • Server:Hiatus x Hiatus

Posted 16 August 2024 - 09:27 AM

I kinda had a feeling, that it is like this. My acolythe is Lvl 23, but I still can't find a way to the right map.

I also have the feeling, that the Quest "Find the heaviest things in Midgard" is bugged. After I got the book and talked with the professor again, I were told to speak with the therapist - done that - back to professor. After that got told to talk with the academie headmaster - done that - got send back to professor. The tutorial I followed didn't say anything about that. Now the professor told me again to go see the Therapist. But the Therapist won't "help" after Level 20. So I now have a Quest I can't finish :wacko:

therapist quest log gets stuck there but the quest is finished

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users