Returning Player - question posts - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Returning Player - question posts

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 rainbowichi

rainbowichi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 181 posts
  • LocationPayon
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 17 August 2024 - 08:56 PM

Hi all. I'm a returning player, I've technically been playing for the past year since I came back, but I'm like still not knowledgeable with every new things implemented. I intend for this section to be my questions topic post.

Someone was nice enough to show me some illusion dungeons which was easily a nicer spot to level up in a year ago. I've slowly since am working through some of the story quests I was last working at, just finished a few from Discastes, visited that fairy city for the first time ( took a random chance at a cat agent and helped me get there without realizing it haha ). 90% of the time I'm just afk with my alt account to earn zennies to support my main account for arrows and potions and things. But this week i opened one of my login rewards for that 10-day sub, so i've been furiously levelling....albeit slowly ( i'm a scaredy cat ranger, i fly when it gets crazy )

I have a bunch of questions ( and probably many more to add after! )

1. ) on the inventory window, there's an icon on the lower left that says its possible to expand inventory, but atm it won't let me because I'm missing a key item. What is it? And is this really possible ( i've got a crapton of stuff, I've been slowly....selling off unimportant stuff but i'm such a hoarder y'know )

2. ) On refinement: I have a couple of HD oridecon/ elu. I'm aware it has a better chance of refining some gear. We just go to a regular blacksmith right? can this go past +5 refinement? I've been using the old way of refining ( regular elu/ ori ) and refining to +4 or mayybe +5. Do I use the HD stuff for +6 ( and does the gear disappear or just downgrades when failing upgrade attempt? ) And I think I have some old 'safe to refine +' tickets, how do you use them on the blacksmith? ( and does the gear break or just downgrades when failing?)

3.) How does one use the kachua key? I got some cause I just wanted the doggo costumes <3 but it had some stuff I have no clue using. And I think kachua's go by season right? do I just check the main site for the current stuff you can exchange for kachua?

4.) Any new cool spots to try out and visit? I randomly encountered the 'wild west' town coming from alberta on accident.

#2 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1299 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Hiatus x Hiatus

Posted 19 August 2024 - 05:09 PM

1)The inventory increase item isn't available yet.

2)For refining you can use safe certificates at the npc behind prontera blacksmith building, it instantly refines the gear to the proper refine level of the certificate (i.e. safe to 7 from +0 to +7 when used). HD ores can only be used if gear is at +7~+9.

3)When you double click the kachua key a treasure box npc appear and you click some prompts to use the key and get a random reward.

4) kinda subjective, I personally like three music on episode 18 maps, specially oz labyrinth dungeon.

#3 rainbowichi

rainbowichi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 181 posts
  • LocationPayon
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 20 August 2024 - 05:39 AM

1)The inventory increase item isn't available yet.

2)For refining you can use safe certificates at the npc behind prontera blacksmith building, it instantly refines the gear to the proper refine level of the certificate (i.e. safe to 7 from +0 to +7 when used). HD ores can only be used if gear is at +7~+9.

3)When you double click the kachua key a treasure box npc appear and you click some prompts to use the key and get a random reward.

4) kinda subjective, I personally like three music on episode 18 maps, specially oz labyrinth dungeon.

Thanks <3
I'm still unfamilliar with all the new and added maps, so I try to explore when i'm not grinding.

#4 Christopher228

Christopher228

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 August 2024 - 08:25 AM

hey, cool that you're back! about that icon in your inventory, you need a special item, I think "Old Card Album" or something like that, to expand your space. for refining, HD stuff works better, but if it fails, the item won't break, it'll just downgrade. you use the kachua key in the cash shop, and cool places to check out include the Illusion Dungeon, definitely give it a look!

#5 Jefuu

Jefuu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 190 posts
  • LocationParadise
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 August 2024 - 08:46 AM

1) Not yet.

2) For the Certs, you need to be able to wear the gear and then have the Cert in your inventory and then talk to the NPC behind Prontera's Refinery. For HD Ore, you can go to any normal blacksmith to use but it's only applicable +7 to +9 and failing just decreases the refine by 1 rather than destroy it. You can also do this with Enriched Ores during "Enriched Refine Events" (one is still ongoing now) but that Ore can also be used from +1 to +10.

3) Kachua drops change with new releases so you can check the Event Page for what possible drops you can get to see if it's worth it to you. Nothing is selectable though, it's all random chance and you may end up with nothing good or gear worth billions, haha.

4) The main quest lines bring you to some interesting places, as well as unlock dungeons and areas you can use to level, so might be worth running through. If gear is also light/budget tight, the free gearsets you unlock from the 4 or 5 of them are pretty solid and can help you level up more easily too! The Illusion Dungeons can have neat little stories as well as be great places to get EXP if you join the Illusion Investigation Team in Prontera.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users