What Gear/Weapon for Dagger Stalker? - Thief Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

What Gear/Weapon for Dagger Stalker?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Flokxi

Flokxi

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 August 2024 - 10:54 AM

Hello Friends, 

I just returned after 10+ years and I'm a little overwhelmed with all the changes and gears. This is how it feels to become old i guess...

I reached 99 rouge relatively quickly and only used Eden Group equipment so far.

However, as a budding Dagger Stalker, I now want to build up my gear.

What do you recommend?
Is there a current "gear guide" for "decent" equipment?
I think I'll sell some 10 Day VIP in-game to have a little starting capital.

Many thanks in advance :) 

#2 EdwardEG

EdwardEG

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 695 posts
  • LocationWarga +62
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 August 2024 - 09:45 AM

well, since no one replied.. let me share my experience building my shadow chaser earlier

The first step when you are still a stalker is to use AoE levelling by using Sightless Mind / Raid skill. That is.. you have to use hiding first then use the latter skill. But be careful when mobbing, ensure that the monsters you are targeting are not fast monsters or else you'll get hit which can interrupt your hiding skill.

For the dagger, you can use Crimson Dagger/Sword (Water/Fire/Earth/Wind) and it's cheap in the market. Holy property is the most expensive one. You can also get Crimson Bow if you are bow type

Catherine Von Blood is cheap right now. You should get it to get free SP while killing monsters and heal 500MHP. but however, the flat 500 MHP leech amount is only useful in early levelling, you may need to use alternate leeching equipment later in the game such as Evil Dragon Armor, Officer Hat, Vanargand, etc

When you reached 3rd job shadow chaser, you can get another free equipment than eden.. that is Noblesse equipment by completing episode 16.1 storyline quest. The equipment set is for boosting Fatal Menace or Meteor Storm (for auto shadow spell build)

As for the build, there are 4 types. The first one is Fatal Menace, Auto Shadow Spell (Both of them can get free eq that boosted these skills), Triangle Shot and other variety Copy-Able AoE skill builds such as Sky Blow, Ignition Break, Severe Rainstorm, etc.

As for my SC, I used Triangle Shot build. If you want to copy what i used. The equipment are as follows:

Head: +10 Black Feather (or Catherine Von Blood) you need SP gains after using Tshots
Mid: Seraphim Coronet
Low: Old Camo Scarf
Weapon: +10 or above Triangle Disaster Bow (Hunter Fly card)
Armor: +7 Dark Triad
Garment: +9 Glotoneria
Shoes: +11 Stylish Silent Shoes (cheap price right now) or Peep Toe Sandals
Accessory: Emerald Rings x 2 (atk boost from Double Strafe skills)
Malicious Shadow Set

These equipments doesn't cost much. And it can get you 6 digits dmg which are useful to OHKO most mobs in Illusion Dungeons levelling especially that you can use elemental arrows depending on the mobs you are targeting.

The shadow chaser you may refer to iRO wiki. The list of equipments are relevant for intermediate levels. But however, it still need to get updated for end game content such as level 180 and beyond (the adulter fides weapon, etc)

Edited by EdwardEG, 29 August 2024 - 09:46 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users