Change the respawn of the mvp of the maps - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Change the respawn of the mvp of the maps

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Merlinaa

Merlinaa

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationMiami
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 07 September 2024 - 04:43 PM

Greetings  :)

There are MVPs that appear on the maps and not in instances, whose respawn is in the same place and to be more precise in the same cell at the same coordinate, as in the case of Nightmare Amon Ra and MVP of Bio 5, exist players who abuse this. It would be interesting if they changed the respawn so other players can enjoy the experience of competing in the MVPs and give more fun to the pvm gameplay.

#2 blackops1234

blackops1234

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 September 2024 - 05:02 PM

Greetings  :)

There are MVPs that appear on the maps and not in instances, whose respawn is in the same place and to be more precise in the same cell at the same coordinate, as in the case of Nightmare Amon Ra and MVP of Bio 5, exist players who abuse this. It would be interesting if they changed the respawn so other players can enjoy the experience of competing in the MVPs and give more fun to the pvm gameplay.

Yesh, fix that lol

#3 SweetKarly

SweetKarly

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 303 posts
  • Location~

Posted 07 September 2024 - 06:07 PM

I'm down, would be interesting if devs randomize the NAR spawn, it would make possible for any job class to compete for said MvP.

#4 Kedoxu

Kedoxu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 08 September 2024 - 01:00 PM

They could also revamp the Eden VIP MVP summoner and rotate mvps on the list every couple of weeks.

#5 ssloner

ssloner

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 09 September 2024 - 03:31 AM

With the resources and technology limitation IRO has now the most appropriate way is to remove all the field MVPs and change to a independent summoning instance for individual, but still doesn't solve the problem of bots/camping for some specific unique, non-MVP mobs that can be farmed (eg. Veritas @ Moonlight Illusion).

The core of this issue in my opinion is gears has been too powerful without properly graded by levels, otherwise there could be implementation that if the character is wearing such high level gears will get no rewards even if credited the kills. This probably won't be solving the problem entirely but at least it kinda even the chances for all players, instead of "whoever 1-hit the mobs and get rewards" fest.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users