GM... Can we change name this game to Elemental Master Online? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

GM... Can we change name this game to Elemental Master Online?

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1747 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Server

Posted 10 September 2024 - 04:56 PM

Just rant.

1. They have highest movespeed in the game.

2. They can use shield & have class specific shields.

3. They have highest DPS in the game with lowest risk because its Ground target AOE Stacked multi-hit multi-element long range magical damage.

4. They have best debuff & defensive tools in the game. Like Land protector and Insignia.

5. They be love by iRO exclusive equipment. Helm + Shield(its from ggt) + Shoes + No Nerf Classes Armor. Everything have to put 5% +250 stats that this classes perfectly made for.

6. They got 6 months straight of contents (Kachua + OCP). They can play whatever they want now.

7. They can Comet & Dark Claw. Best debuff & farm tools in the game.

8. They can also bug the game by spam PW and reach skills cap on the map.

9. They even have future in c4 too. Straight buff every single patch from KR.

You can put PVP aspect there too but who care about PVP.

Its just feel like WP said "If you play another 12 classes, you are just a moron". Its now beyond the balance and slowly kill the game.

I'm not mean to insult other 12 classes. I mean you paid the money same amount of Kachua & OCP prices. At least you should have one from the top check in your classes.

https://irowiki.org/wiki/Psychic_Wave

Self buff 600m & 20 hits per second? 12 billions DPS! (they can just nuke your next content in 5 sec)

Psychic_Wave_Info.gif

#2 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1299 posts
  • Server:Hiatus x Hiatus

Posted 10 September 2024 - 05:03 PM

if anything this is the funny part 

7. They can Comet & Dark Claw. Best debuff & farm tools in the game.

like, wtf? at this point just enable GM commands -_- it.

#3 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3601 posts

Posted 10 September 2024 - 06:57 PM

Lol last time gene has sum luv then ma gx then 100% resist suras now pwave lol. Not to worry fam next will be 4th job linkers dealin 1b single dmg and 500m aoe dmg ez.

#4 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 11006 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 10 September 2024 - 07:01 PM

Make all map PvP/WoE, problems solved.

PvM is always a meme. Presses down one skill like youre retarded and flex the big numbers because AIs, too, too dumb to do anything. Just go glass cannon and that's it.

We had hard mode Freya which gave us some challenge but people QQ too much and WP decided to nerf it. Most of us don't want challenges. We want ez farms to make zeny, or for some to RMT-sell to make a living out of iRO.

Wonder what next contents will be hard enough to get people to swipe. Maybe WP will release more juicy spending rewards to get people to swipe. Otherwise, most players definitely don't need more power creeps for current PvM contents. Current gears now will probably be good for next 5-6 years too lmfao

Ayways I thought Sorc was weaker than RG and GX? Zzz...

Edited by ChakriGuard, 10 September 2024 - 08:16 PM.

#5 Zander

Zander

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2408 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 10 September 2024 - 07:39 PM

How i miss the old days during biolab party. We literally pull one monster at a time. U have proper tanker proper killer i think it was minstrels era when arrow vulcan was so good.
As much as i like these op gears but definitely no strategies anymore. We dont even know how the monster behave and what skills do they use coz u can one shot them now lol.

The only thing i could think of to make it a lil better is extremely buff the monster for new upcoming updates. The green aura helped a lil bit but not enough to gather a party to work together.

At the end of the day we just need to find our own enjoyment in the game. Everyone has different goal in game.

#6 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1747 posts
  • LocationLocation

Posted 11 September 2024 - 03:31 AM

Lol last time gene has sum luv then ma gx then 100% resist suras now pwave lol. Not to worry fam next will be 4th job linkers dealin 1b single dmg and 500m aoe dmg ez.

Classic, We always preserved that.

#7 tlc9711LOgo

tlc9711LOgo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 172 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 September 2024 - 11:20 AM

Well, eventually they getting bored with the game and quit faster than the kachua/ocp came out. I have 20 friend list and most of them have end game gear unlike me, and now 2024 none of them online since. Good Job WP xD

Edited by tlc9711LOgo, 11 September 2024 - 11:26 AM.

#8 kujis3

kujis3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationIn your house, flipping your tables
  • Server:(ノ◕‿◕)ノ ︵ ┻━━┻

Posted 12 September 2024 - 07:49 AM

But how affordable is EM? I remember someone mentioning it costs 10b+ to have a good build, and not many have that kind of money.

#9 Kheilon

Kheilon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 12 September 2024 - 09:02 AM

How i miss the old days during biolab party. We literally pull one monster at a time. U have proper tanker proper killer i think it was minstrels era when arrow vulcan was so good.
As much as i like these op gears but definitely no strategies anymore. We dont even know how the monster behave and what skills do they use coz u can one shot them now lol.

The only thing i could think of to make it a lil better is extremely buff the monster for new upcoming updates. The green aura helped a lil bit but not enough to gather a party to work together.

At the end of the day we just need to find our own enjoyment in the game. Everyone has different goal in game.

all of the content in the game is viable with a party. its just at least 95% of the people right now like to solo content and WP just like to do the enabling so we got our situation now.

strategy too hard. easier to throw money. everybody happy.

#10 Zander

Zander

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2408 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 13 September 2024 - 12:09 AM

all of the content in the game is viable with a party. its just at least 95% of the people right now like to solo content and WP just like to do the enabling so we got our situation now.

strategy too hard. easier to throw money. everybody happy.

right that was my point majority of people like to solo now coz of the op gears including myself lol. im just looking back when we all class has actually real purpose in game and skills matters and timing. haha

#11 Thinkpad2021

Thinkpad2021

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 September 2024 - 04:49 AM

Since soloing instance is now a feature, at least make all class can deal that much damage. And then, I can watch other class in youtube soloing Tomb and Villa. Imagine a Ninja, SuNo, SLs, etc. clearing those instances using their unique skills. Not just PW PW PW PW.

#12 Kheilon

Kheilon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:05 AM

just give an item for all jobs that enables use of PW. easy.

#13 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1747 posts
  • LocationLocation

Posted Yesterday, 05:30 AM

just give an item for all jobs that enables use of PW. easy.

EZ my **s. You don't have Electric walk or even have the skills for equipment.

You can't even use comet because its "Elemental Master" only.

Do you know Super Novice also can use PW from weapon? Damage not even close and they not have walk speed like EM.

#14 Kheilon

Kheilon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:57 AM

ok. make an item that enables all sorc skills. easy. why are you upset? 

#15 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1747 posts
  • LocationLocation

Posted Yesterday, 06:34 AM

ok. make an item that enables all sorc skills. easy. why are you upset? 

You really play the game or just trolling? You knew right that not the problem  Equipment enable skills doesn't combo with the equipment.

Even we have better sorc skills, doesn't make this better.

#16 HickV

HickV

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted Yesterday, 10:25 PM

Lmao that's so real, I've got my AB fully geared up with an estimate investment of 15/20b on gears and I can barely hit 150M per Adoramus.
Staff always catering mostly to EM, Gx and Biolos who can already reach more than 1b damage per cast.

Other classes almost never have a chance to buy new gears simply because they rarely come out...

If there were more gears for other classes I'm pretty sure the whales would start investing on them as it's fun using skills other than PW and CI.

#17 HickV

HickV

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted Yesterday, 10:28 PM

But how affordable is EM? I remember someone mentioning it costs 10b+ to have a good build, and not many have that kind of money.

If you want to reach high damage then pretty much any class in this game will cost more than 10b

#18 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 11006 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted Yesterday, 10:42 PM

If you want to reach high damage then pretty much any class in this game will cost more than 10b

10b? That's all you need to start melting 99.69% of PvM contents to start farming and making zeny? That's extra cheap. I was hoping to be like 300b or 400b lol

No wonder why markets are -_- up.

Edited by ChakriGuard, Yesterday, 10:48 PM.

#19 StunTosMati

StunTosMati

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2754 posts

Posted Today, 03:34 AM

ahhaha...another complain...when villa hard mode come..everyone complain because villa hard mode to hard...n get nerf....thats dungeon very hard are good for ppl try to beat...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users