WP support ignoring tickets - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

WP support ignoring tickets

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Reverse91

Reverse91

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor

Posted 13 October 2024 - 02:46 AM

I made a ticket on September 25 regarding offline vending items that has not returned via rodex, GM Jakk asked me for necessary details and I responded and filled those necessary details immediately. It's been 18 days since I started that ticket and yet not single response came to me. How am I able to retrieve those items when even your support staff ignored me. Please be professional enough to even make a response to tickets that been made.

#2 EdwardEG

EdwardEG

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 712 posts
  • LocationWarga +62
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 13 October 2024 - 06:49 AM

You have to reply to that ticket like every 7 days since i bet that WP staffs are just too busy handling overwhelmed players' requests. As far as i know, the ticket gets automatically closed when neither player nor WP staff make a reply like within 2 weeks i think.

My suggestion is to submit a new ticket again for that lost offline vending items. Unfortunately, this is how WP ticket system works.

Edited by EdwardEG, 13 October 2024 - 06:51 AM.

#3 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 11043 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 13 October 2024 - 02:07 PM

I woulnt suggest to submit a new ticket. Maybe try bumping the current ticket?

And yes, GMs are probably overwhelmed with tons of legitimate and stupid tickets atm. lol

#4 6977240520122633607

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationIzlude

Posted 13 October 2024 - 03:22 PM

Me too! My undelivered kafra shop stuffs & offline vend items ticket have no reply like for 2 weeks already, doubt if they are really solving the problems.. I want my alice pillow back asap :(

Edited by 6977240520122633607, 13 October 2024 - 03:53 PM.

#5 mlmf

mlmf

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 552 posts
  • Server:iRO Thor

Posted 13 October 2024 - 09:51 PM

I got a message telling me to wait 16 days for my items. Message was sent october 3, so 11 days so far, 5 more to go. I guess theyre waiting for the rodex to expire.

#6 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9399 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 13 October 2024 - 10:14 PM

still 10 months waiting on some item restorations for me, multiple times checking in on them and telling me to "please wait" or "be patient"

#7 Reverse91

Reverse91

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 13 October 2024 - 10:15 PM

Thanks. Submitted a new ticket. Hopefully not the same guy would handle this new ticket.

#8 clizie

clizie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 350 posts
  • LocationLasagna
  • Server:Lasagna

Posted 13 October 2024 - 10:37 PM

In mine they reply but still not yet because of checking takes time in 56 accounts i compile. i leave work just to compile all the deatils and provide accurate informations but not totally full deatils its hard to memorize and log in it all XD, well anyways i hope we all get the items back soon or it will be christmas time again

#9 Reverse91

Reverse91

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:19 AM

Can any of CMs or GMs explain to me why your support staff close my tickets ( submitted on Oct 14, 2024 ) even though they where not restored?

#10 mlmf

mlmf

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 552 posts
  • Server:iRO Thor

Posted Yesterday, 09:04 AM

I got a message telling me to wait 16 days for my items. Message was sent october 3, so 11 days so far, 5 more to go. I guess theyre waiting for the rodex to expire.

Its almost 15 days, hope my items are back soon. A GM replied to my ticket asking if i got my items back, sadly not yet

Edited by mlmf, Yesterday, 09:08 AM.

#11 CM Poring

CM Poring

Amateur Blogger

• Community Managers
  • 276 posts
  • LocationRune Midgards

Posted Yesterday, 10:11 AM

I made a ticket on September 25 regarding offline vending items that has not returned via rodex, GM Jakk asked me for necessary details and I responded and filled those necessary details immediately. It's been 18 days since I started that ticket and yet not single response came to me. How am I able to retrieve those items when even your support staff ignored me. Please be professional enough to even make a response to tickets that been made.

Hello, we're sorry for the inconvenience.

We have been informed that your issue has been taken over and handled on another ticket. Please kindly check the new ticket number that was informed by our GMs.

Thank you.

#12 Anjuhae

Anjuhae

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:20 PM

Its almost 15 days, hope my items are back soon. A GM replied to my ticket asking if i got my items back, sadly not yet

same i have not received mine back too  :sob: 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users