how to make Zeny as a brand new player? - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

how to make Zeny as a brand new player?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 rainbowroom

rainbowroom

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 11 posts

Posted Today, 01:04 AM

im trying to make zeny so i can pay for teleports for the eden group and buy gear for the acolyte im trying to become how do i figure all of that out? thanks

#2 EdwardEG

EdwardEG

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 710 posts
  • LocationWarga +62
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted Today, 01:13 AM

Captain sunbear has made this post which is a good guide for starters.

I'm just gonna quote him from here:

https://forums.warpp...ance/?p=3050596

So, Consumables wise I understand you meant that people will spend their money on consumables and be left with almost no zeny. Yeah that could be troublesome, although to be very fair people get VERY sidetracked with zeny early on as a brand new player but here's some consumables for anyone reading the thread and/or willing to share the post.

Consumables:
Nepeta Cataria
- Cost 15 zeny each or so, weigh 0.1 and heal almost as much as a red potion. Obtainable outside tool dealer shops. Sold by Sundries Merchant (it's a cat)

Beginner Fly Wing -  Cost 10 zeny each and they weigh 0. Can be used up to level 98. At Level 99 you can no longer use them. Much cheaper and easier to carry.

White Syrup -  Sold by the High Potion Seller NPC in the Rune Midgarts Kingdom (Payon, Prontera, Izlude, Alberta, Alde Baran, Morroc, Geffen, Comodo and unsure about Umbala don't think I've checked there). Cost about 1,500z each. Each point of Vit increases effectiveness by 1%

Blue Syrup - Sold by the High Potion Seller NPC in the Rune Midgarts Kingdom (Payon, Prontera, Izlude, Alberta, Alde Baran, Morroc, Geffen, Comodo and unsure about Umbala don't think I've checked there). Cost about 7,500z each. They are more effective if you have more int. Each point of int increases effectiveness by 1%.

In terms of Zeny, I know you mentioned Zeny being a problem for some people so let's go over some basic market items that sell.

Marketable Items to Buy Shops:
Red Herb
Strawberry
Sticky Webfoot
Skeleton Bone
Blue Herb (sometimes)
Zenorc Fang
Mermaid Heart
Crystal Blue
Red Blood
Green Live
Wind of Verdure
Maneater Blossoms
Maneater Roots

These items drop from mobs that you'd level at in the 1-99 part of the game. Most of the time these are items used in crafting or consumables for skills. There's more but most of these are in places you'd expect to level up in the 1-99 part of the game. Additionally you could choose to level at Marduks and get a Marduk Card and sell in the market for ~40-50m at current pricing. Yes, it is a card but I must say that even if so, consider how much you'd have to collect from mobs to get the amount you'd get for a single card. Harder to obtain, also in demand, thus great value. Oh and of course you're not gonna get super rich off of the loots mentioned above but it will certainly help you sustain your leveling along with all the other junk you pick up off the ground.

An issue I constantly see from new players is that they have to collect raw loot and that they need the skill Greed to actually make their zeny back. The amount of zeny you pay for a Greed shadow gear or costume is more than you'd ever collect from picking up all the trash on the floor. It's crazy but it's true it doesn't really add value. If you wanted to use greed you make a blacksmith and go to gramps low TI to pick up the items there, that's a better way to go about that particular idea.

Additional tips from me:

Pacifist - LOOTING the items WITHOUT killing any mobs

go to Anthell 01
- take warp from prontera -> morroc (save here) and then go down 1 map and then go to west talk to the NPC. ignore her warning and once you enter the map, Ant Hell 01 is located at northeast. otherwise if you have 25k zeny with you.. you can use Eden Dungeon Teleporter and then simply choose Ant Hell
- Once you are inside, usually there will be people already kill ant eggs near the portal. LOOT all those items. If you are lucky as someone is there, keep LOOTING the items because the person won't even bother to loot the scraps while killing the eggs.. they are valuable to you for first start zeny.

Once you collected the loots and are about to reach 40k-50k, use the money to BUY HP 2-3 increase HP Potions (15k), about 200-300 Nepeta Cataria (13k) from Cat Shrimp NPC and about 500 beginner fly wings (5k) from Tool Dealer. You are now able to survive long enough to go to this dungeon:

Sunken Ship 01 (take warp from prontera -> alberta (save here) and then talk to the NPC with "Ship Wreck destination")

- Once inside, LOOT Every. Single. Thing. without even bother to kill the mobs. If you are lucky, there will be some AFK auto cast characters that kill the mobs without even taking the loots. The only mobs that you need to be careful is Poison Spore, Whisper and Pirate Skeletons. with HP increase potions buff and some nepetas, you should be able to survive the attacks received by just going through the mobs and then keep tele.

- There's kafra and tool dealer outside of the sunken ship that allows you to store/sell the loots

- There are 2 valuable loots that you should store:

i) poison spores (The ingredients are for the Sinx Poison Bottles)
ii) Skel bones (The ingredients are for the Genetic Change materials to create alcohol)

Anthell 01 and Sunken Ship 01 should be the place where majority low level players are hunting and therefore, the loots that dropped were not being collected by these guys should be able to be claimed by you (I'm not sure if Thor and Freya server have these 2 maps populated)

When you already reached level 70, you should be able to enter Low Gramps Eden TI.. and start looting Every. Single. Thing. It's recommended to use Blacksmith class and learn Greed.

Edited by EdwardEG, Today, 02:07 AM.

#3 rainbowroom

rainbowroom

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 11 posts

Posted Today, 02:35 PM

never mind it didint work

Edited by rainbowroom, Today, 02:40 PM.

#4 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4150 posts

Posted Today, 03:44 PM

:lol: :heh:

#5 rainbowroom

rainbowroom

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 11 posts

Posted Today, 06:43 PM

do higher level monsters drop stuff drop good amounts of zeny?

Edited by rainbowroom, Today, 06:43 PM.

#6 rainbowroom

rainbowroom

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 11 posts

Posted Today, 09:03 PM

what are the requirements for job change to acolyte ?

im level 10  job level and it wont me do a class change?

Edited by rainbowroom, Today, 09:16 PM.

#7 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9399 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 15 minutes ago

what are the requirements for job change to acolyte ?

im level 10  job level and it wont me do a class change?

make sure to spend the skill points first, the npc should be telling you what you need to do

#8 rainbowroom

rainbowroom

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 minutes ago

ok i figured it out guys thanks

one last question is there damage spells on acolyte class?

i dont see any?

Edited by rainbowroom, 8 minutes ago.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

rainbowroom