• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 rexninjax

rexninjax

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 10:04 PM

Everytime i go to start ROSE it says... checking files - 7.30% completed. and stays like that, somebody help me please

#2 Rabb

Rabb

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 04 May 2011 - 08:20 AM

uninstall rose and reinstall it then launch it, it should start updating normally again

#3 Xieg2

Xieg2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 438 posts
  • LocationBaguio City, Philippines
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 05 May 2011 - 08:41 AM

or use Genpatch
-_-

#4 Rukario

Rukario

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 797 posts
  • LocationJohnston City, IL

Posted 11 May 2011 - 03:12 PM

Seems I missed this thread.

You will most likely succeed in installing R.O.S.E. Online if you move your Gravity folder [[ C:\Program Files\Gravity ]] which includes your ROSE Online folder onto your desktop. Install ROSE using the ROSE Installer to that folder that is now on your desktop, and see if it installs correctly. With the folder still on your desktop, run the client to see if you need any patches. If everything is successful, you may attempt to move the Gravity folder back to your [[ C:\Program Files\ ]] directory.

If the problem happens once again, please simply move the Gravity folder back onto your desktop and keep it there for further use. You may attempt other ways to fix this, but this seems to be the most successful. Why? Because the [[ C:\ ]] directory is used for your system files as well, and your computer protects this drive on default. Running a patcher usually does not have the correct privileges to enable patching, so patches only work whenever the folder is moved onto the Desktop, which is a neutral location.

Edited by Rukario, 11 May 2011 - 03:35 PM.

#5 Gaathi

Gaathi

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 02:06 AM

I have exactly this problem too.. except mine stops checking at 7.21%. Basically, I've reinstalled it before, the patch is fine, playing the game is fine for the first time. It's the subsequent game log ins that get stuck at 7.21%.

#6 Rukario

Rukario

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 797 posts
  • LocationJohnston City, IL

Posted 21 May 2011 - 02:13 AM

I have exactly this problem too.. except mine stops checking at 7.21%. Basically, I've reinstalled it before, the patch is fine, playing the game is fine for the first time. It's the subsequent game log ins that get stuck at 7.21%.

Please refer to my post.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users