problem with Boku while buying IM points - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

problem with Boku while buying IM points

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 whattafaceee

whattafaceee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 29 September 2011 - 09:55 PM

So as i am posting this I am still waiting for my ticket to submit. I bought numerous times using Boku (payment option) and haven't got this problem before. I've received my confirmation on my mobile and the credit was already deducted (Php500.00) But the website still says:

Receiving payment confirmation from your mobile network...
Confirmed: Php0.00 of Php500.00.

#2 Lucis

Lucis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 326 posts
  • LocationLit Lamp Wick

Posted 29 September 2011 - 10:35 PM

--Your network might be having problems, and you may need to report this problem to them.

BTW, how many points u get from 500 Php?

#3 whattafaceee

whattafaceee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 10:41 PM

--Your network might be having problems, and you may need to report this problem to them.

BTW, how many points u get from 500 Php?

I was trying number of times to submit a ticket, just a minute ago FINALLY one came through. for that I should get 1,143 points.

#4 Calanor

Calanor

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 2474 posts
  • LocationBetween 2 Rainbows

Posted 30 September 2011 - 02:28 PM

You can contact Boku and they are really good about relaying payments that didn't clear all the way through.
We haven't had any problems giving the points if you made the payment and clear it with Boku.

#5 bl4ckm4ge9

bl4ckm4ge9

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 380 posts
  • Locationunderworld
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 03 October 2011 - 01:16 AM

I made same topic as this for i lost a lot of mobile money (for so many times already T_T). Boku replied but didn't resolved my problem they even asked me a proof that they deduct on my phone credit. How am i going to do that? i can't make screenshot of it and given the fact that they suggest this after they took my credits.. I'm exhausted and never used Boku ever again.. I use my master without hassle but I am afraid of the risk for It says on my browser (as a warning) that the certificate of warpportal was not trusted or broken. Idk why..Posted Image

#6 whattafaceee

whattafaceee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 11:06 PM

I made same topic as this for i lost a lot of mobile money (for so many times already T_T). Boku replied but didn't resolved my problem they even asked me a proof that they deduct on my phone credit. How am i going to do that? i can't make screenshot of it and given the fact that they suggest this after they took my credits.. I'm exhausted and never used Boku ever again.. I use my master without hassle but I am afraid of the risk for It says on my browser (as a warning) that the certificate of warpportal was not trusted or broken. Idk why..Posted Image

that's too bad mate, just for the update i got mine after a day or two, a representative of Boku fixed it out for me thru emai

#7 Calanor

Calanor

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 2474 posts
  • LocationBetween 2 Rainbows

Posted 04 October 2011 - 11:14 PM

You can show them a copy of your mobile bill, and see that it was added to your bill.
The certificate on the warpportal site isn't broken and isn't out of date. Is your computer date off or maybe you have a really high security setting on the browser? It shouldn't give you any message like that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users