Party Setup - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Party Setup

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 lloyd85

lloyd85

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 09:46 AM

I got this problem with party setup that everytime I go in a warp or sometimes goto a diffrent map that it chnages from any setting I got it to each take and not each share like I want it. Anyone know a fix to it or is it a long time bug?

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 12 October 2011 - 10:20 AM

Always been that way - actually, a while back it was substantially improved, and happens less than it used to. Back in my day, share broke without any map changes!*

There is a rhyme & reason to it (well, maybe not a good reason, but...).
It will only happen if the map change crosses mapserver boundaries.

I also remember figuring out a way to not break the share while inn leveling back in the day. What was it... It might have been that the leader had to stay logged in (in which case, you use alt for leader and let him die on the map you're lvling on with deadly on so losers can't be helpful and res him)... or it might have been that you couldn't have all characters in party going through a portal at the same time. It was something like that. Play around - i know there's a trick to control this issue.

*Uphill, in Stings, on a mage, with npc gear! Kids these days, just don't appreciate what they've got!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users