4 replies to this topic

#1 Malkim

Malkim

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 03:48 PM

Hey,
I'm have problems launch the game. I have it up to the most current patch and everything. Been running as Admin and compatibility as XPsp2 still getting the "File [3DDATA/TERRAIN/O_Range.TBL] file open" error. Is it a missing file or a possibly incompatibility with Win7 x64bit? And yes, I am running a system with more than enough power to run ROSE on full. Could anyone help me here?

Thank you,
Malkim

#2 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 08 November 2011 - 04:26 PM

well first off right now the servers are offline so you cant really patch, but the normal way to fix this is to go to [settings>advanced>check all] if that doesn't work try reinstalling.

#3 shinjr99

shinjr99

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 190 posts
  • LocationFremont, California
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 08 November 2011 - 04:35 PM

Hey,
I'm have problems launch the game. I have it up to the most current patch and everything. Been running as Admin and compatibility as XPsp2 still getting the "File [3DDATA/TERRAIN/O_Range.TBL] file open" error. Is it a missing file or a possibly incompatibility with Win7 x64bit? And yes, I am running a system with more than enough power to run ROSE on full. Could anyone help me here?

Thank you,
Malkim

Try using xpsp3 in compatibility thats what I'm using, delete your 3ddata folder and run the game launcher to re-download the 3ddata.

If it doesn't work, uninstall your rose completely and re-download/install rose again

#4 Malkim

Malkim

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 07:58 PM

Alrighty. I will try these when I get home tonight. Thanks guys. Will post again if problem persist

#5 Malkim

Malkim

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 04:00 AM

Everything works now. Had to re-install. Thanks for the help! ^.^

-Malkim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users