• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 EnageeGirl

EnageeGirl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 04:20 PM

I leveled my priest to 85 and it is very bad at defending I have to heal a lot and did a lot of training on lower level characters otherwise I die... although recently I found that I can level in Glastheim (only church) now I am looking for a new place to level.

What equipment should I get because it is not good at attack either. I have been spending more time on other characters because this one is too weak.
I sometimes use battle manuals.

#2 sayoko

sayoko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 590 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 17 November 2011 - 04:37 PM

with kyrie elision no mob could touch you, you can use fail exorcismus(really, that skill doenst need those tons of fixed and variable cast time, one of the most stupid things in renewal) OR change to battle priest 100%, physical atacks are SUPERIOR than any magic in-game, you can try stacking a good aspd, since kyrie always protecs you almost against all

#3 Halation

Halation

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 540 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 17 November 2011 - 04:41 PM

http://irowiki.org/wiki/Priest

Go there for some build ideas. You can get a free stat/skill reset in Eden group from the Mesmerist if your build sucks to much.

Some good gear to get (if your support type) would be a raydric card,phen card,pecopeco,verit or matyr card. Try to get some racial reduction cards for shields like khali,teddy,thara frog etc. If you went battle type, try getting a whisper card,porcellio card, mainly damage dealing gears.

For leveling, try getting parties or do the eden quests. Or you could try making a different char just to leech the priest. Priests are best at supporting, not killing.

#4 sayoko

sayoko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 590 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 04:43 PM

the best in support? how much fail that can be? doenst the sura have the best buffs in game? ever made? :P , im 100% sure that fs sura can even heal more than an arch-bishop

#5 nein

nein

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 04:49 PM

Int and vit.
Spiritual Ring and Rosary.
Kyrie Eleison.
Attack-Heal Dark Priests.

or

Int, dex and luck.
Rosary and Rosary.
Kyrie Eleison.
Gloria.
Turn-Undead Dark Priests and roll a dice.

#6 sayoko

sayoko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 590 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 04:51 PM

Int and vit.
Spiritual Ring and Rosary.
Kyrie Eleison.
Attack-Heal Dark Priests.

or

Int, dex and luck.
Rosary and Rosary.
Kyrie Eleison.
Gloria.
Turn-Undead Dark Priests and roll a dice.

i miss turn undead on anubis :D(another fail magic thanks to renewal :P )

Edited by sayoko, 17 November 2011 - 04:52 PM.

#7 Rutana

Rutana

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1553 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 17 November 2011 - 06:11 PM

you can level as support fairly fast with entering Turn In Parties, too.

#8 Kadnya

Kadnya

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 November 2011 - 06:38 PM

A few months back, iRO tried fixing magnus failsorxismus to be a real magnus exorcismus again. The skill has a much lower cast time, fixed cast time, and after delay than when renewal came, so magnus is again a useful skill for leveling.

Another option, is to join a party at the eden group for the daily turn ins.

#9 Halation

Halation

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 540 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 18 November 2011 - 08:11 AM

the best in support? how much fail that can be? doenst the sura have the best buffs in game? ever made? :P , im 100% sure that fs sura can even heal more than an arch-bishop

I meant Arch Bishops are better at supporting than being a battle build... :D

#10 sayoko

sayoko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 590 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 11:01 AM

I meant Arch Bishops are better at supporting than being a battle build... :P

the judment set you will be able to 1 shot people in pvp XD

#11 Kadnya

Kadnya

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 11:14 AM

the judment set you will be able to 1 shot people in pvp XD

I was wondering the other day, if with a 13500%~ matk skill (lex+set+level 150) would it be really possible to kill players... I kinda have the feeling that nyupe, nobody will die. I distrust magic so much to kill players outside of pvp. And maybe inside pvp neither... plus holy element armor is easily obtainable by piety or BSS...

#12 sayoko

sayoko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 590 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 11:19 AM

I was wondering the other day, if with a 13500%~ matk skill (lex+set+level 150) would it be really possible to kill players... I kinda have the feeling that nyupe, nobody will die. I distrust magic so much to kill players outside of pvp. And maybe inside pvp neither... plus holy element armor is easily obtainable by piety or BSS...

i already saw an arch bishop doing 23k per adoramus with lex aeterna in PVP(NOT WOE)

but the holy element its not good until the super db nerf, actually if you dont wear a fire armor means that you love to being killed or just stupid :P

after super db nerf, ghost property and holy will be the best choices in renewal

Edited by sayoko, 18 November 2011 - 11:22 AM.

#13 Kadnya

Kadnya

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 11:51 AM

i already saw an arch bishop doing 23k per adoramus with lex aeterna in PVP(NOT WOE)

but the holy element its not good until the super db nerf, actually if you dont wear a fire armor means that you love to being killed or just stupid :P

after super db nerf, ghost property and holy will be the best choices in renewal

I have done 2x adoramus too, but I had to use a highly upgraded divi cross, and I don't know if the person taking the damage had proper gear. Maybe a kvm staff could reach 2x adoramus too.

In order to use the judgment set, you must use a weapon with much lower matk, so I kinda expect the damage to be around 30k~ hits when lexed in pvp, maybe lower. Maybe I don't trust enough in magic...

#14 FiskBlack

FiskBlack

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts
  • LocationMexico, Campeche
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 18 November 2011 - 12:05 PM

I have done 2x adoramus too, but I had to use a highly upgraded divi cross, and I don't know if the person taking the damage had proper gear. Maybe a kvm staff could reach 2x adoramus too.

In order to use the judgment set, you must use a weapon with much lower matk, so I kinda expect the damage to be around 30k~ hits when lexed in pvp, maybe lower. Maybe I don't trust enough in magic...

You mean, you don't trust on "GM's" honestly i want Arch bishops able to be offensive once again, not actually super strong, but with the ability of protect themselves, in WoE would be different, but i hope everything changes in the balance patch, honestly i dont have much faith on GM's anymore but.. it would be nice..

Edited by FiskBlack, 18 November 2011 - 12:05 PM.

#15 Kirsten

Kirsten

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 06:21 PM

I leveled my priest to 85 and it is very bad at defending I have to heal a lot and did a lot of training on lower level characters otherwise I die... although recently I found that I can level in Glastheim (only church) now I am looking for a new place to level.

What equipment should I get because it is not good at attack either. I have been spending more time on other characters because this one is too weak.
I sometimes use battle manuals.

FS type Priest/HPs are probably the easiest class to level since renewal. Grampa turn ins almost always requires an FS for partying and there's always a shortage of FS's. Ive leveled an alt priest which is completely naked, without spending anything on it, got it to AB.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users