Character transfer (Nothing happens) - RO Bug Reporting Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Character transfer (Nothing happens)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 LeonThGenerous

LeonThGenerous

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 07:11 AM

So my name is ~-|)ar|<-~ and i am trying to transfer from yimir to valk.
Everytime i try it acts like the purchase was successful but my wp doesn't go down.

I tried the same thing with internet explorer as suggested and i got a error saying this character "|" is not supported anytime i try to type in my name.
Where firefox would actually allow it.

this leads me to believe ragnarok online no longer supports characters such as "|" resulting with the fact that i cannot possibly character transfer.

Anyone else with this same problem and if so.. shouldn't the gm team allow me to change my name for free?

Edited by LeonThGenerous, 25 November 2011 - 07:13 AM.

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 25 November 2011 - 09:54 PM

So my name is ~-|)ar|<-~ and i am trying to transfer from yimir to valk.
Everytime i try it acts like the purchase was successful but my wp doesn't go down.

I tried the same thing with internet explorer as suggested and i got a error saying this character "|" is not supported anytime i try to type in my name.
Where firefox would actually allow it.

this leads me to believe ragnarok online no longer supports characters such as "|" resulting with the fact that i cannot possibly character transfer.

Anyone else with this same problem and if so.. shouldn't the gm team allow me to change my name for free?

Contact the GM team via support ticket at support.warpportal.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users