Back to RO, Now for Questions - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Back to RO, Now for Questions

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 omgLeonwut

omgLeonwut

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 07:41 PM

It's been a while RO I mean a long while. How many years? 4 sense I quit. I played on Sakray it was home to me my chars name was Saskur, but than RO decided to merge it with Chaos or was it Loki... One of those. Anyway after the server merge I quit RO, Chaos or Loki wasn't right for me. Now I'ma commin back. However I have a few questions:

What's leveling like now? From my experience it was a grind fest till 99/50 than trans and do the same thing if you're solo. It was hell to 99, makes me wonder what getting to 150 is like.

There's +20to weapons now? Getting them to +10 was hell. Whats the % rates on getting items to +10, still the same? and what are the rates +20?

Edit:
Ragnarok Word Championship; When did this start happening? It's one of the things that made me raise an eyebrow and think "Maybe I'll see what the crap is going on with RO" Details *_*.

Thanks.

Edited by omgLeonwut, 17 March 2012 - 08:28 AM.

#2 Rutana

Rutana

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1553 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 17 March 2012 - 04:07 PM

Welcome back :)

What's leveling like now? From my experience it was a grind fest till 99/50 than trans and do the same thing if you're solo. It was hell to 99, makes me wonder what getting to 150 is like.

Getting 99/70 (trans of course) is like getting 70 pre Renewal. 150 is harder, but... I don't know, thanks to the TI's it's maybe a bit less then getting 99/70 pre Renewal, but it's still grindy... Easier to achive now I guess though...

There's +20to weapons now? Getting them to +10 was hell. Whats the % rates on getting items to +10, still the same? and what are the rates +20?

I assume there's only one +20 item ingame right now, and that's a Silver Dragon Hat, since there were special upgrade conditions for it. Everything else is mostly capped at +14, these are the highest upgraded items right now. +10 is doable with Enriched at least, +12 is kinda good to achieve, too. +14 allready is pretty hard. So don't worry too much, +10 is still pretty good, since you can easily upgrade it to +11 or +12 with HD Ores without fearing to break them or downgrading them under +10.

Edit:
Ragnarok Word Championship; When did this start happening? It's one of the things that made me raise an eyebrow and think "Maybe I'll see what the crap is going on with RO" Details *_*.

I'm not a huge PvP Player so I'll put it in a nutshell:
First every server has their own tournament. Every guild or group can enter. Char cls and their levels are limited but provided for a special tournament server. Team has to be out of 7 players, no class is allowed 2 times. Every char get's a special amount of zeny which can be used to buy equipment and potions. Last RWC's were still pre-renewal, next might be with Renewal Rules, so some things may change. Special Equipment (like Unfrozen) isn't aviable.
Once every server got a winner team (as the beast of the server) on an elimination-kinda tournament, the winning team travels to the RWC. Last time it was South Korea, but I think it's usually the place of the winner team of the last year, which means that next tournament could be hold in Taiwan as they won the last tournament. There every team has to fight under the same rules, live on stage, with an elimination system. Which team wins 2 times first goes along till the overall winner is decided.
There's also price money for:
1st place
2nd place
3rd place
Friendship Place
Last one is choosen by the participating teams and given to the team which they "like" most personally. It's funny (and I'm kinda proud) that this particiular price went to the same team the last 3 years, which is a german, old euRO team, now fRO/new euRO team that always wins the european intern championship but never won one round in the RWC XD
....wich is actually the reason I know so much about that particiular price XD

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users